Help With Wheels???

NavySlideby

Driver
ive got an 05 rx8 now and want a new set of wheels. ive been looking around but i keep coming back to volks because i love them lol. but does anyone know of a set of wheels that would look similar to these volks, or actually be these volks used, for a little less than $800 per wheel without tires. kinda rediculous lol. but anways, these are the Volk TE37. looking for something like 18x9 & 18x10 but im not really specific about the size lmk
1286.jpg

Pm shant he has knock off te37s in that size he can give u some contact info for the company

if i could find them i probably would. in my op i said used real ones. but ya, 4k for wheels is just a little too much for my blood

keep an eye on all the forums like zilvia and clublexus's wheel and tire section, there's always some decent volks for sale. and if you are set on that wheel, buy a pair, and then buy another pair later, or look for incomplete sets. with a popular wheel like that, you can piece together a set, for less than buying a fake set.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

in fact check these out!

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/34...18x10-5-15-5x114-3-champ-white-staggered.html

well, im not 100% set on those wheels, i love pretty much all volks. i just want staggered with a good offset. ^ DUDE THOSE ARE PERFECT, and i live in Chicago!! lol thanks a lot man, im gonna talk to him

Back
Top Bottom