help with pics

bigfla74

i got a new camra with 10.1 megapixels i know that this will take cristal clear pics. but , i dont know how clear does any one have a pic i can look at it dosnt have to be of anything super i just wanna see the quility difference. i tryed this on a different sit and there was no help please hook me up some one :)

Ttt

?

im confused as to what your asking.

please rephase, and i will try to assist u

m4- its a NORCENT 10.1mp dc-1020 its pritty nice its a wal-mart buy but for 100$ cant beat it

AR- i just wanna see a picture taken with a 10mp camera. ive seen 5mps i wanna compare em

4.1 mps
DSC04304-1.jpg

8mps
9.jpg

Hey bud

bigfla74 said:
i got a new camra with 10.1 megapixels i know that this will take cristal clear pics. but , i dont know how clear does any one have a pic i can look at it dosnt have to be of anything super i just wanna see the quility difference. i tryed this on a different sit and there was no help please hook me up some one :)

Ttt

Ill assist in anyway I can...

If you don't mind me clarifying a few things for you :)

1. Megapixels have nothing to do with it - you can do 24x30 prints with a 6.mp camera if the sensor is large enough, and the photo is produced well.

2. The most important item is your glass - you stated you have a 10.1 mp camera, however didn't specify what make/model that I saw in this original post. Canon, Nikon, is it a point and shoot or DSLR... What lens('s) do you have etc...

If you need any help with it (assuming its a canon dslr) or just want to ask some questions, feel free. I do not claim to be the super expert, but I think I can help with most of your questions. Have a great night bud - and keep shooting! :) :bigthumbu

Oh, here are some photos of a car I shot - bad lighting situation but with 1.6 crop 8mp dslr...

These are all low res images (meaning) reduced greatly in size, but hopefully it gives you an idea.

IMG_0277-vi.jpg

IMG_0311copy-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I think he got a p&s. I'm not sure on the quality of the pictures seeing how the camera new is only $100. You might have had a better chance buying a used Canon a95 for a bit more and having better pictures, but then again this might just be a great buy.

Back
Top Bottom