HELP!!!! stolen wheels *FOUND*

so last night at the hours between 1am and 4am some asshole stole the white 15x10 diamonds off my miata in hialeah it was a white civic hatchback 92-95. the smart guy only took 3 of the wheels if anyone here of any 3 diamonds for sale can u plz lmk at 788597801 i know how to identify my wheels instantly im willing to hand out a reward for anyone who leads me to these assholes they also owe me an oil pan being that they jus dropped the car on the ground....
thanks alot guy for any furture help.

Last edited:
Damn Jorge GL finding those assholes. I'll be on the look out since I'm usually in Hialeah

now honda owners are stealing from non honda owners? wow, this shit is starting to get out of hand

thanks guys i got alot of ppl looking out so hopefully soon. its rediculous to think of some crappy honda on MY wheels. guess that will make them easy to spot right lol

i lived in hialeah area,, ill be in the look out,,,have any pic of the wheels that would help identified them better,,,

so how about i found the house where the kids live and the cops cant do anything to prove its them so im stuck. i recognized the kid who scoped out my car and the jacks that they left behind were for newer model nissan and a specific grand marquis jack which are both parked in front of this house and i cant get no help till tomorrow morning cause the detective is off duty.....:mad:

Couple options, knock on the door and say if my wheel aren't on my car in 15 mins then you will be in jail. Or wait for the detective. Or fuck shit up (not good idea but will make you feel better lol)

But the situation was different a member on here (gbdiaz I believe) found the wheels for sale on Craigslist and bleak was able to set up a sting type deal with the police. Good luck finding your wheels Honda fgts are getting outta control

im currently on craigslist and all the other forums tryna find them for sale kinda like what bleak did, jus no luck yet and the best parts sorry i didnt say earlier the assholes only got to take 3 wheels cause they got scared off by the spotlight...... so what do honda fgts do with 3 15x10 diamonds????? idk lol maybe they come back tonight to get the last one and ill be waiting, i even left the car the same way they did. im not sleeping tonight lol:shady:

Back
Top Bottom