Help: SR20DET Build-up!!!

Crower is good. Brian Crower is not. Two seperate companies. Brian Crower is chinese made crap. The longer duration exhaust cam will work well with larger framed turbos on the top end.

Let the man stick to the sr... I would i dont care for ls1's, great motors and all but i like my jap motors, you want a real upgrade? Its something called hummm i think its called a..... 2JZGTE? LoL. I loved my SR when i had it and its a 4clyn capable of lots of power.

HEY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE 400HP DO WHAT I DOING;

T3/T4 TOP MOUNT SETUP
264 CAMS
HKS VALVESPRINGS
COMETIC HEAD GASKET
AP HEAD STUDS
Z32 MAF
R-S-EMPANTHY TUNED COMPUTE
800CC SIDEFEED INJECTORS
WALBRO 255LPH
AEROMOTIVE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
SPEC STAGE 3 CLUTCH

iNSTANT 400+HP
XAT RACING USES THE EXACT SAME SETUP AND MAKE 430HP ON THE OWN TUNE EMPATHY U CAN ASK FOR A LIGHT TUN OR A HEAVY TUNE

Ka24coupe said:

T3/T4 TOP MOUNT SETUP
264 CAMS
HKS VALVESPRINGS
COMETIC HEAD GASKET
AP HEAD STUDS
Z32 MAF
800CC SIDEFEED INJECTORS
WALBRO 255LPH
SPEC STAGE 3 CLUTCH

iNSTANT 400+HP
XAT RACING USES THE EXACT SAME SETUP AND MAKE 430HP ON THE OWN TUNE EMPATHY U CAN ASK FOR A LIGHT TUN OR A HEAVY TUNE

sounds good except u didnt mention any work on the block... i wouldnt be comfortable pushing 400+ on stock block.. Speakin of XAT i may go check them out tomorrow see what they can tell me... maybe even do some shopping :D thanx fer the input

hey no problem, you don't need to worry about bottom end work, as long as the motor has been taken care of over the years the stock bottom can hold 500hp thats a promise.
like i said xat is doing the same setup proven 430whp, i am going to do the same setup

Ka24coupe said:

T3/T4 TOP MOUNT SETUP
264 CAMS
HKS VALVESPRINGS
COMETIC HEAD GASKET
AP HEAD STUDS
Z32 MAF
800CC SIDEFEED INJECTORS
WALBRO 255LPH
SPEC STAGE 3 CLUTCH

iNSTANT 400+HP

Dude the name is ENTHALPY

^^^lol... Any feedback on CP Pistons? 87mm? Eagle or Crower Rods? Arias? whats a great rod to use for a fair price?

BiG MiKE said:
^^^lol... Any feedback on CP Pistons? 87mm? Eagle or Crower Rods? Arias? whats a great rod to use for a fair price?

CP pistons rock.

Arias makes good pistons but I'd get Wiseco's since I know people who've had great success with them.

Eagle rods are china crap. They are hit and miss. Some people have great luck with them and some don't. This is the same with all china crap parts b/c they have little to no quality control. Risks suck when building an engine.

Crower rods are the shit. Manley rods are good and cost less.

Back
Top Bottom