Help, owning a drift car in florida?

joacim

Bimmer drifter
Driver
Im hoping to buy a drift car in florida, as my friend is living there for the next 2 years.. so i need som help:
If im going to have my car there for 2 years and attend drift events when im on vacations, i need to store my car somwhere.

what can i espect to pay per month for a place to store my car? somewhere safe, dont have to be big..

what do it aproxemently cost to rent a car and a trailer to move my car? (dont have to be a big car, just a 4x4 with a trailer that fits a silvia of some sort)

Do i need to have licens plates to attend moast drift evets?

and if i do, is there any crazy goverment tax to pay? (we do have that on our lisens plates in norway!)

Hope to get some good aswers :)

Joacim

shouldent need a registered car to drive events. expect like at least a hundred a month for a storage unit. renting a trailer is like 49.99 at uhaul. dont know bout a truck.

shouldent need a registered car to drive events. expect like at least a hundred a month for a storage unit. renting a trailer is like 49.99 at uhaul. dont know bout a truck.

thanx :) am at Uhauls website checking prices right now..
So is 100 a cheap place? anybody got any exampels?

you can leave the car with me, its free of charge. best deal you will find buddy;)

yea what mcnasty said, no license plate required. tow is the way to go.

you can leave the car with me, its free of charge. best deal you will find buddy;)

yea what mcnasty said, no license plate required. tow is the way to go.

i would also like to find my car in one piece every time i go to florida ;)

thanx, then i know, tow is the way to go.. :)

this guy will sell your car for 2oz of crack and a backscratcher with a pound of catlitter

lmao

OP, best thing dont trust anyone...keep your ride where only you
and MAYBE your buddy have access to it...

Norway might be a nice place but this is America, u get me? ;)

Back
Top Bottom