Help me win Coilovers :)

link not working

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Think your sending it directly to your photo, you need to post the link of the page. Then we need to like the page to like the picture.

I kinda wanna win free brand new coilovers >.> The seed of mistrust is planted.

Ill be sure to "Like" your photo though. :)

ill fix link after work. but can search fb for Starke Racing for now.

for helping, you wont turn gay. so if you dont help, you will. amd since i prolly wont need 2 sets of coils, my current ones i will *most likely* sell at a good price.

tag on ksport= that deal ended in january thanks for noticing it though. thanks for link help

hahahah ahmed! dammit. im goin to chrome vvinyle the car, overlapping and creases and bubbles galore! :D

haha already covered the ksport thing, been off car since IRL demo. and i wonder who posted the tag that i don help, LOL of the decade!

haha i wonder who posted the tag that i don help, LOL of the decade!

Jason, have you ever really helped anyone on here?

Like driving tips for beginners at a new course? Judged a comp? Sell your old stuff at redicuously good prices instead of drift taxing? Taken ppl for ride-a-longs? Gave out nos? Bring tents so ppl can chill in the shade? Run the starting grid?

O wait nvm. :D :bigthumbu
Great dude, help this man out, because more then likely you're gonna get the old coils for a great price.

thanks everyone ^^

im in the lead right now, got a while to go. found out there is another contest on 88 rotor for free rotors and pads. get on it!

Why you need all this stuff? Don't you already have coilovers and brakes?

Back
Top Bottom