Help me fight MS!

madcowCONV

Spectator
To Whom It May Concern:

This may or may not surprise you, but I am preparing to take on one of the most challenging experiences of a lifetime! On April 17th &18th, I will join thousands of local cyclists to ride 150 miles over two days in the Zimmerman MS Bike Ride Presented by Mack Cycle and Fitness. In accepting this challenge, I ask you to support me in my journey.

Each week, 200 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. This diagnosis dramatically changes the lives of those with MS and their families. Across the country many cyclists, like myself, accept the challenge to ride in an MS Bike Ride. This year, in the United States, approximately 75,000 cyclists will ride many different MS Bike Rides to fuel researchers and provide funds to help find a cure for this mysterious disease.

The MS Bike Ride hopes to raise over $2 million in the effort to fight MS. The average cyclist raises over $805, with many who raise well over $1,000; my personal goal is to raise $300 and I can’t achieve this goal without your help.

Together: you, my fellow cyclists and I will make an undeniable impact on research to find a cure for MS and on local programs and services to improve the daily lives of those with MS.

Please, accept my offer and make a difference. Simply send me your check or money order payable to the "National MS Society." You can also quickly and safely donate online at http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/FLSBikeEvents?px=7757876&pg=personal&fr_id=12570 to make a contribution.

Sincerely,

Anthony Pelaez

I've been there the past years, but unfortunately I can't this year 'cause other plans came before this! I will be there next year though! Good luck!

yeah i'm doing it with a whole team.

Noah thanks for the donation man!!!!
:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

If you work somewhere ask them to sponsor you or at least donate, or ask family member's if their jobs can donate. That usually works for me! The same way you presented it here, do the same to whoever you're asking. My brother and dad are doing it this year.

Guys I already hit my goal! noah I did just that today sent a bunch of emails and spent most of the evening driving around picking up money.

Zack your a day to late registration ended yesterday.

ohh and btw to make it more of a challange I'm doing it on the:bigthumbu fixed gear!

My mom is doing this, she has done it for the past few years. I don't think that i could do it. I just did the Florida Clean Air Ride with her and that was only 48 miles (that is what wee did). Good luck

Back
Top Bottom