help me choose a car under $4000

thanks on the feedback guys.
so jetta is OUT of the picture.
im leaning towards the lexus sc or infinity.

ill be better for my insurance rate if i get a 4door but with the sc ill sacrifice.

i dont want a truck. and about the gas economy i dont really care....

so as of now is either sc300 or q45
the 95 gs300 is out of my budget. and i dont have credit to buy a piece of gum so putting the 4k as a down to get a newer car wont work. and seriously i hate bills so i just want to buy something on the spot.

bro everybody looks over the maxima liek its a pos bro the maxima is a nice car u can make it look nice n with tvery little things it'll make power i use to have one pushing 300 all motor to the wheels n dat bitch ran n the best part about it ull never get pulled over in it unless they catch goin 130 on the highway n plus with little things done i had mines maxing out at 160 170 with 50 shot of nos so its not a bad car just take care of it n plus everything u need ull always find awhat u need at a junkyard and the best part u can find out in good condition for 3,000 witch leaves u 1,000 to play with

hey guys, im finally getting my license back after 2yrs.
but im over the whole daily driving drift cars. im in the market for a nice reliable car for under 4k....so as of now is either sc300...

i dont really know u but.. i know if i got sc300 id be tempted to do a little sideways action or push it a little hard(which can get u in trouble, and i dont know what got ur lic taken away, but i was about to get my lic. taken away and lose my job if i got one more ticket..so i got a four door and just cruise, there somthing about being in a coup that just makes me want to go fast.

Last edited:
i dont really know u but.. i know if i got sc300 id be tempted to do a little sideways action or push it a little hard(which can get u in trouble, and i dont know what got ur lic taken away, but i was about to get my lic. taken away and lose my job if i got one more ticket..so i got a four door and just cruise, there somthing about being in a coup that just makes me want to go fast.

your very right.but is not for sure yet will see what happens....

bro everybody looks over the maxima liek its a pos bro the maxima is a nice car u can make it look nice n with tvery little things it'll make power i use to have one pushing 300 all motor to the wheels n dat bitch ran n the best part about it ull never get pulled over in it unless they catch goin 130 on the highway n plus with little things done i had mines maxing out at 160 170 with 50 shot of nos so its not a bad car just take care of it n plus everything u need ull always find awhat u need at a junkyard and the best part u can find out in good condition for 3,000 witch leaves u 1,000 to play with

I know i did not just read this :chair:

i know where u can buy a rebuilt 02 acura rsx for 3k, or just get a honda. they are reliable dailys and u won't do nothing too stupid in them.

i know where u can buy a rebuilt 02 acura rsx for 3k, or just get a honda. they are reliable dailys and u won't do nothing too stupid in them.

yeah!!! and then one day i walk out and is gone.
no thanks.

IVE FOUND THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infiniti G20t p11 also known as the nissan primera p11.
comes with everything i been looking for even factory sr20de WOOT WOOT
p112645TreasureIsle-med.jpg

p11226609320029_LS_mag_pyramid.jpg

12.jpg

yup. to get rid off the drift temptation that the sc300 has lol

dont worry im building a drift beater on the side

yeah!!! and then one day i walk out and is gone.
no thanks.

IVE FOUND THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infiniti G20t p11 also known as the nissan primera p11.
comes with everything i been looking for even factory sr20de WOOT WOOT
http://www.g20style.com/images/p112645TreasureIsle-med.jpg

http://www.g20style.com/images/p11226609320029_LS_mag_pyramid.jpg

http://www.g20style.com/12.jpg
just get low jack. kill switch 2 if u really want. that easy

Back
Top Bottom