help??? anyone

my car wont let go of the key
i can twist it freely just not to the last point where i can take it out
i thought maybe the wheel locked or sumthin , not the problem
any suggestions....that doesnt require breaking it

is it auto??? if so is it all the way in park??? if not i'll pm u my dads number he can fix it no prob

doesnt have button..searched everywhere, i looked like a dumbass everywhere i even took the stuff around the steering wheel off

Has this happened before?

haha, dude u can prolly stick a toothpik or sum shyt where the button should be, maybe urs is just missing.

every 240 has it man its right behind the key just cuz its not there dosent meen its not really there it probably broke off

i see no kind of button what so ever, do u know exact location where it would be?
its a 95 240sx
i looked all around the ignition area, took off the case stuff around the steering column and i dont see a button

Has this happened before?

haha, dude u can prolly stick a toothpik or sum shyt where the button should be, maybe urs is just missing.

no first time this has happened since ive had the car

Last edited:
Most likely you have a conversion.. Under your center consolen there is a automatic lever that used to connect to the automatic shifter lock. Pull that cable towards the shifter and release your key..

Good luck :bigthumbu

Moe

Most likely you have a conversion.. Under your center consolen there is a automatic lever that used to connect to the automatic shifter lock. Pull that cable towards the shifter and release your key..

Moe

Moe you are correct. if he doesnt have a button then it used to be auto. mine doesnt have a button and it was converted and that shit happens sometimes too!

dude all you gotta do is just snap that little shift boot plastic off and itll be right there. took me a while to figure out what it did but when i gave up my key wouldnt come out so i took the hint. lol

Moe
woaw.. you do know your silvias ;) lol .. good job moe!! PS: when are we putting everything back :(?

yeah it doesnt have a button so i guess it probably was swapped. idk cause i got it from the 240 lot off of 441

ima go check it out now...

WTF!!!!!!

dude i got owned so fucking nasty
u were right. it came out. im so fucking stupid bro i feel like a little boy that just figured out what the word cunt means.

the thing is when i was trying to put in a new cigarette lighter before i saw that shit and didnt know what it was for and i was movin it around. now i know what it is

....biggest fail ever

Last edited:
thanks alot
i was not about to pay 100 just for them to look at my car at nissan
definitly gotta take my car to u when i get sum new parts to install

Back
Top Bottom