Hellaflush 5 has florida as a possible location-poll on their website

if we cant get a hold of a computer lab. our only chance is to forward my instructions out to every other florida forum. c'mon guys, i cant do it without your help, your support! i dont know about you guys but personally i am tired of having a sore anus from being shafted by californians. "hope for change" as our president would say. our time is now and we shall not go quietly into the night!!!! move forth my children and spread thy seed.

Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night"

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Last edited:
if my theory is correct they will only have a small time frame to access the computer lab. if we all set it to repeat 1000 times and let it run overnight we can creep up, i know it. and if you have multiple unused computers in your house use those too.

thats it guys, they switched to ip detection.

Last edited:
my thanks goes out to all those who helped. in that last mile we were advancing by leaps and bounds, rest assured we did not go quietly into that good night...except for cookie cutter, apparently he enjoys the shaft. that was fun. :p

Listen here gook, I voted well over 500+ times for this shit. Not my fault u fail. Lol. There's prolly a hella flush admin laughin at our efforts.

Listen here gook, I voted well over 500+ times for this shit. Not my fault u fail. Lol. There's prolly a hella flush admin laughin at our efforts.

Dammm gook. You failed. Should of try harder.

actually i have a feeling hellaflush were the ones to skyrocket LA. i just find it a little suspicious that at around 5pm today LA comes out of no where and then it switches to ip soon after it hit 8k. they knew the results didnt mean shit yet they choose to keep it around and switch, i would have just deleted the poll altogether. they're watching this thread and so i will say no more.:ugh::laugh:

actually i have a feeling hellaflush were the ones to skyrocket LA. i just find it a little suspicious that at around 5pm today LA comes out of no where and then it switches to ip soon after it hit 8k. they knew the results didnt mean shit yet they choose to keep it around and switch, i would have just deleted the poll altogether. they're watching this thread and so i will say no more.:ugh::laugh:

i too believe it was rigged...always next year..:ugh:

Back
Top Bottom