Heath Ledger found dead in New York

marijuana isnt bad. ive smoked it. its fun to smoke a blunt with your boys and just chill. but other drugs are bad..to bad i tried them. but at least i know how they are and not to do them again:bigthumbu. sorry for changing topic. yeah its sad he passed.

"if it grows from the ground it cant kill you"

as long as u hit it with a fireball.....

venusflytrap_smb3.jpg

damn this is really sad the guy was only 28 years old and with a future in front of him, i feel bad for his little girl.

Heath Ledger couldnt stand to be living in the shadow of the great Christian Bale, and he died.That's what totally happened...they're blaming drugs because no one dares to tell the truth of the Bale!

All sick humour aside, this is incredibly sad. Another victim of drug use, and another child left fatherless. My heart goes out to his daughter.

i have to agree with you on this... bale... american psycho... sweet lord....

but yeah, if i was him and had to be known as the dude who got fucked in his ass in that "one movie" (bb mountain) then i would probably eat a bunch of pills, bang a bunch of whores, stick my dick in the mash potatoes and go out with a bang.

seriously though.... how can someone do that to their kid....

It's going to be kinda creepy watching him onscreen knowing he's dead.
Bale will make it all beter though ^__^

lmao wtf! thats completely from left field...i say you should start your own thread ... "the tonymac fan club"

"if it grows from the ground it cant kill you"

Trees grow from the ground, then they are cut, then they are made into mop sticks.....and when you go to jail you piss off the wrong person and he snaps the mop and stabs you in the heart till your good and dead. You have no idea what your talking about chuck GTFO.

This should be his last theatrical performance like Bladder said.

Yea dude, hes dead....no way hes making another movie....Unless Tupac hooks him up in heaven :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom