heater isnt working!

yeah, make sure that the heater valve is opening and that the blend door is moving over to the hot side.

do you have a thermostat?

mine is doing the same thing! its blowing air but everything is connected, the hoses on the firewall blah blah and the blend door? wat?

Ok I just checked the to see if the heater valve is moving when I put the heater on and its not but I held it open by hand to see if would let hot air in once I open it by hand and nothing. Yes I do have a thermostat. Idk what else to check.

Ok I just checked the to see if the heater valve is moving when I put the heater on and its not but I held it open by hand to see if would let hot air in once I open it by hand and nothing. Yes I do have a thermostat. Idk what else to check.

wheres the "door"?

the blend door is a door in the hvac system under the dash that moves the air to 1 of 2 places. either to the evaporator (cold air) or to the heater core (hot air). if its stuck to the cold side, it wont direct air to the heater core. get me?

If i'm correct it should be operated by a metal line that pulls the door open and closed, if that came off it might not be switching. I could be wrong!

the blend door is a door in the hvac system under the dash that moves the air to 1 of 2 places. either to the evaporator (cold air) or to the heater core (hot air). if its stuck to the cold side, it wont direct air to the heater core. get me?

is that the door u can see if u take out the center air vents?

idk what it looks like on an s-chassis... that was just an educated guess

Back
Top Bottom