Head Shop - PRO MOTOR HEADS, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiG MiKE

Driver
Just postin some information on a new local shop owned by my cousin for any of you guys lookin for work on your cylinder heads. They also have sandblasting capabilities for small/med parts if anyone is interested.

PRO MOTOR HEADS, Inc.
816 NW 57th STREET
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33309
PHONE: 954 938-0887
FAX: 954 938-0889

http://promotorheads.com/

Last edited:
The shop has only had the doors open for about 2 months - Although one of the owners has roughly 15 years of Exp under his belt - They have done quite a few heads for local shops with great results and a quick turn around as well - Reviews are welcome if anyone gives em a shot

Last edited:
You know what a round about price for a ka head would be to get everything done? Decked, valve job, port and polish-everything. And same question for a sr head.

LMFAO i came in here thinking that this was a place where i can buy glass pieces and get aftermarket automotive parts all in one, pipe dreams lol

You know what a round about price for a ka head would be to get everything done? Decked, valve job, port and polish-everything. And same question for a sr head.

+1

any sfld or shop discount?
Checking into that now

Ill ask - but best bet is to slide by there in person with the head to get a more accurate quote.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

LMFAO i came in here thinking that this was a place where i can buy glass pieces and get aftermarket automotive parts all in one, pipe dreams lol

+1

LoL could be arranged :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom