head lights..... :c

had the problem with my car since I've owned it... they go up, but will not even try to go down... nothing at all... any ideas???

BTW: I changed the switch ( like 4 times ), I changed the motors, checked the grounds, cleaned the turn signal stick??? read and tried all that shit...

pop ups give so many problems.... but they look so nice huh.........sorry i dont have an ans to ur problem lol

take a volt meter to the wire that signals the motors to work. check it.
check your grounds. make sure they are good.

it's an issue that is most likely related to your body harness. Look it up in the FSM.

lights should just stay up bro.

so much classier.

30303_1282163849980_1106580016_30629446_2514812_n.jpg

im havin the same prob with mine i jus figured it was a harness problem cus when i bought the car the taillights were run to work with a switch so im not even guna bother to try n fix it cuz me n wireing dont get along.

I have a similar problem, it's definitely wiring but when i turn my lights on, they bulbs illuminate but the housings stay down in the closed position till i flick my high-beams. Then they pop up. I can then turn the lights off and they will go out, but the housings stay up. Only untill my car shuts off (turbo timer is done) is when they finally go down. I have more electrical issues as well but the car runs so i haven't bothered to get into it. I tried checking the body harness over the drivers wheel well, thought the wires ripped/teared but all is well. :confused:

no dont get me wrong they do look nice up... but I would like them to work...... fml

when you check the grounds, your talkin about the ones right next to the headlight motors right?

changes the switch on the dash that only controls the headlights up and down not the one on the column and it should fix your problem

I Had The Same Problem I Changed The Motors, Relays< Ended Up Being The Harness.....Pm Me Your Number I Got A Few Harnesses And Outher Parts

Back
Top Bottom