have you ever sat down really fast and, sat on ur nuts?

Yea it sucks when that happens. But I'm glad I don't bleed uncontrollably every month, so it evens out in my favor.

This is a random thread lol. When I was learning wheelies on motorcycles I use to drop the bike down hard and catch my nuts. Horrible feeling....

Yea, Bleeding every month sucks too. Luckily mine isn't uncontrollable. I'm thankful that I don't bleed nearly as much as other girls I know nor do I get the cramping. win.

The fact that you bleed every single month says opposite that.

What I meant by that is I don't gush blood or something lol. Its easily controlled by tampons :p Not to mention I can control when I get it or even skip having for it a couple months because BC pills are awesome :)

... I think a few guys might have just thrown up hahahaha

I'll add.

My ex was on the pill for like 8 months and spotted all the Damn time. I'd take a girl who gets it 3-5 days on schedule over having none at all but spots

The pill doesnt stop your period all together unless you choose to skip it. On the pill you still have 4 days where you're supposed to have your period. You can just choose to start a new months worth in the place of your period so you dont have one. And some pills are different. Kayla would know more about that than me. But I've heard that when people first start they can have spotting. I've been on the pill for years so I only get my period when I'm supposed to. I never spot.

Happens all the time. Ever at a party, you see a lonely cute girl sitting on the couch, so you go sit next to her to talk to her, and you sit on your boys? You can't look cool doing that.

The pill doesnt stop your period all together unless you choose to skip it. On the pill you still have 4 days where you're supposed to have your period. You can just choose to start a new months worth in the place of your period so you dont have one. And some pills are different. Kayla would know more about that than me. But I've heard that when people first start they can have spotting. I've been on the pill for years so I only get my period when I'm supposed to. I never spot.

pics or gtfo

It completely depends on the pills. There's some like seasonique that have three months worth of active pills, so that way you only have withdraw bleeding four times of the year. Or you can choose to skip it completely and just take the active pills. There's no physical need to even have a period. Spotting just means that you're not on the right pill and that you probably need to decrease the estrogen component or up the progestin component.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

says the one with "SLUT" in there user name........

I would address this, but you can't even use the proper form of "their" so whatever comeback I would have to this would just be a huge waste of my time.

tp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom