have some questions need some answers

got240?

hey all,

last night i got my standalone installed ( MegaSquirt V2) on my sr20det and headed to the dyno for tuneing. we put down 225whp and 199tq on stock injectors. i have 550s just not installed yet. so im looking to get to 350whp im plaining on doing some hks cams and my 550s injectors. also my tps is shot so i need a new one of those. so my questions are

Question 1
when i call for a tps what year make and model do i tell them i need the tps for.

Question 2
What would be the best cams to run on my sr20det this
HKS Step 2 Exhaust Camshafts 264/272 - S13/S14 SR
&
HKS Step 2 Intake Camshaft 256/264/272 - S13/S14 SR

or should i run a diffrent ones.

please answer both questions i did this all in one threat so i dont spam threats.

thank you all for helping me.

Tough to tell what cams would be ideal for you without knowing what supporting mods you have - mainly turbo & manifolds (in/ex)

Post some more info on your current setup

FYI if you were running stock turbo or even something like a GT2871 Jim Wolf S3 Cams are amazing all around cams - do a bit of research on em

Last edited:
well right now i have

sr20det red top

Fpr
Underdrive pully
standalone megasquirt v2
Greddy BOV
stock injectors
isis intake manifold topmount
.63/57 t3t4 turbo
coilpack spark plugs

off the top of my head that all i can think of. i might have more but i think thats it.

i heard that hks are pretty good as well and some brian cams are good too. just dont no what stage. i was thinking hks stage2 are nice and i see alot of people use them. with me being at 225whp right now my 550s and cams should put me at the 350whp i am looking for. even if im at 325 340 i still will be fine with that.

Wait... You think JUST cams and Injectors are going to add 125 whp?

im hoping so right now im on 8psi running 225hp. if i can take it up to 15psi to 18psi i should beable to get that goal im looking for. i think yes with cams and bigger injectors i will see close to 350wheel.

but can anyone answer my questions please i really needa tps and i dont no what car it comes off of that bolts right up to my sr20.

Back
Top Bottom