Has anyone ever tried this?

why does everyone get so butt hurt when someone talks about drifting on the street, it's illegal! people still live there lives by that shit? who cares if it's illegal? so is camber, lowered ride height, modded exhaust, smoking pot, underage drinking, and anal sex.

I'm not sure that their is a drifter that hasn't tryed atleast once to drift some kind of highway entrance or exit. When you are developing your skills its one of those things you can say you did, but like everyone has said its nothing to brag about. Drifting on a track or course is where the real skills are.

I never have.

ask sideway suan about it he'l fill you in on how sweet it is.

Yep

Btw did someone say whore?

why does everyone get so butt hurt when someone talks about drifting on the street, it's illegal! people still live there lives by that shit? who cares if it's illegal? so is camber, lowered ride height, modded exhaust, smoking pot, underage drinking, and anal sex.

WTF?! first Solo Mile Highs, and now ANAL? What the fuck is this country coming to?

Last edited:
Ross Petty did it when he was really young.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Its Ok, I'm young"
bwahahahahhahahahhaahaha
bwahahahahahhahahah
pause for breath...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Awesome.

EPIC lmao, what have i started here man lol this shit was the greatest post i have ever seen! wait.. anal is illegal? ..damn

I've seen some old members do it years ago, Alchemist XL, xero240, 240sickness, and Antony who we used to call seamen Searez. (sorry forgot his SN) to name a few

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

part 3 is around here but dont wanna post it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom