has anyone ever purchased one of these

Huh, sounds like the thing glues on to your old dash. Doesn't seem like it'd be all that legit if you already had a cracked dash, it wouldn't sit right.. but maybe if you worked for it. Dunno man, take a leap and let us know :)

It'll be fine I'm ordering one instead of buying a new dash. There's some people on nico that have them and it looks legit

i installed one of these on my old bosses dodge ram it wasn't a completely factory look but it looked good and waaaay better than the cracked dash but yeah it just glues on to your existing dash it can get messy if you dont set up everything perfect before you start

Anyone have pics of one installed? I am fortunate to not have a cracked dash... but in the florida sun that won't last.

i installed one of these on my old bosses dodge ram it wasn't a completely factory look but it looked good and waaaay better than the cracked dash but yeah it just glues on to your existing dash it can get messy if you dont set up everything perfect before you start

wouldn't it be easier to remove the dash and glue this on?? sounds like u did it with the dash in the car.....

even if your current dash has cracks you can fill the cracks in with puddy and then wrap it with this thing. I wanna give it a shot.

wouldn't it be easier to remove the dash and glue this on?? sounds like u did it with the dash in the car.....

instructions and video says install on car because it needs constante pressure for the glue to hold since its not a perfect fit, the video even shows u got to wedge paper towles between the glass and dash in various spots to hold it down

Seems like this is an in between solution from buying a dash cover and installing a new one. Cracks shouldn't matter that much cause the aren't really that tall to leave this sitting so high And the adhesive will take up a lil space too. This seems like a good solution if u have a very cracked dash and can't take It out n repair it then re-wrap It. Looks like a good finish better than those mats too.

if possible could anyone who has dealt with this product please post pics of final product to see how well the overall fit and finish is even if it was not on a 240

Back
Top Bottom