has anyone been using...

j0nes

The Courteous Asshole
Driver
adobe suite cs3 i think i just got the pro edition but it came with this badass program called adobe photoshop lightroom. Just wanted to know anyones take on this program...

...this shit is soo badass....i love et! :bigthumbu

I do not have the minimum requirements to run CS3, but the program is sitting right in front of me! BASTARD!

wtf stop slacking and get your comp up to spec....cs3 makes every other photoshop seem like preschool shit.

lightroom1.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I wouldn't have messed up when I installed the cracked version I had. Now I have to wait for cs4. I can't even buy a legit copy and run it.

wipe your comp and start from scratch son...dont know how many times ive done it...external HDs ftw!

Totally OT but those 4 sixes s-chassis are the shit. A bunch of their body work was on yahoo japan recently. Too bad I didn't have the monies. :(

hmmm sucks demonoid is down if not i would say get the portable version of it...never have to install it just slap it on a disk and run it directly from there, maybe you should look into that and see if you come across it from where i dont know.

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Elaborate please.

My friend uploaded the install file and also a crack with it. I didn't read the directions throughly and used the wrong crack program. It locked up cs3. Everytime I would install it it would just say it couldn't find something and then close. I uninstalled the program. I did a system restore to the day before and it still wouldn't work. I just went back to cs2. Had no problems installing it and have been the same ever since.

hayabusa03rx said:
My friend uploaded the install file and also a crack with it. I didn't read the directions throughly and used the wrong crack program. It locked up cs3. Everytime I would install it it would just say it couldn't find something and then close. I uninstalled the program. I did a system restore to the day before and it still wouldn't work. I just went back to cs2. Had no problems installing it and have been the same ever since.

Hmm...weird. You probably still have some CS3 files laying around or registry keys that's preventing you from fully installing it.

That's what I thought, but its to much of a headache. I have alot of actions for cs2 so I'm not sure if they'll work on cs3. Will the actions work in cs3?

I think it depends on what features the actions use. Like I'm sure theres actions that use features only available to CS3. But CS2 actions on CS3 should work.

Back
Top Bottom