HAPPY BIRTHDAY kwkouki!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *muah* :D

aww thanks guys, its been a pretty calm day. My grandma has been in the hospital for the past few days. We kicked it there I didnt want to celebrate without her so they brought us to the hospital for cake and stuff. I got the phatest lamp on earth. It is a hula girl that moves her hips. Shes a bit janky though and my sister said she had parkinsons....so I named her Michelle J Fox. Also got a cell phone, I have called a few people with the number. If I havent yet, Pm me your number so I can get you in.

aww thanks guys, its been a pretty calm day. My grandma has been in the hospital for the past few days. We kicked it there I didnt want to celebrate without her so they brought us to the hospital for cake and stuff. I got the phatest lamp on earth. It is a hula girl that moves her hips. Shes a bit janky though and my sister said she had parkinsons....so I named her Michelle J Fox. Also got a cell phone, I have called a few people with the number. If I havent yet, Pm me your number so I can get you in.

I got his cell number, ill put it on craigslist tonight.

Back
Top Bottom