Happy B-Day to me!!

ide like to add to that, ive met some great people, and i have great respect for those people, i can honestly say, my life wouldnt be what it is right now if it wasnt for this site, thnx alot sfldrifers and bladder

lets have an sfld party for bladder this saturday night!!!!
friday night = beer pong tournament
saturday night = bladder light's night!!
sounds good?

this is the first forum i've ever been on and evryone is so friendly and helpful
i love sfldrifters !!!! DOT COM!

m4nfred said:
ide like to add to that, ive met some great people, and i have great respect for those people, i can honestly say, my life wouldnt be what it is right now if it wasnt for this site, thnx alot sfldrifers and bladder

+1,000,0000!!!

happy bday sfl

Smidget said:
m4nfred said:

+1,000,0000!!!

happy bday sfl

+1 billion...

Dude Bladder you need to answer your pm's, I asked a few months ago when the anniversary was... :banhim: Its okay I forgive you. :D

Thank you Bladder and Sfldrifters. This is the only forum I've ever been on where everyone actually gets along. This place is teh shite. Even though I haven't been on here that long it has helped me get into drifting alot easier and less stressfully. THANKS EVERYONE!

SFLDrifters is my homepage.
True story.

I've met soooooo many amazing people, I love all of you guys, Happy Birthday SFLD

It's been that long huh? Well, happy birthday sfldrifters :bigthumbu . I must say this is a rare forum. You barely see any drama here for the most part, compared too many other ones. I've met and I will probably meet more good people thanks to this site :D .

Back
Top Bottom