Gymkhana FIVE

Gotta love the people on forza in the awd drift rooms that think this is drifting lmao.

His donuts, power slides, and jumping things is cool tho.

It's all the same crap in the videos, needs new shit, loved the jumps, especially the sideways one, great vid none the less.

basically ^

he went through a road that looked very similar though! but it had trees and shit..

IDK why people hate so much about him needing "new tricks." I thought it was pretty sweet. The elevation changes probably made some of his "same stuff" a little harder. Even if it does take him multiple takes, I wish I could drive like that! lol

Needs new tricks?!?!?!
Y'all watched drift videos from 10 years ago to the present?! We're doing the same crap, we're just a lot better at it now. Hahaha.

The opening scene where he drifts that on ramp. Holy freaking crap. That is insane.

Fifteen52 doesn't pay him. Contrary to popular belief, ken is a SUPER awesome dude to work with. Matt and Brad (owners of fifteen52) bust their ass running a company that seems to be super huge, but take super good care of their 3 drivers.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

And the multiple takes thing..... Not a damn soul on this forum could hop in that car and do that first take....

......well maybe Harri, but Finnish people don't count cause they're like naturally programmed to be robots at rally.

that shit was dope ken block is a great driver considering he hasnt been doing it his whole life not gonna comment on the hate he gets cuz it gets old everytime he drops a gymkhana video somebody has to talk shit

i just hate him cause everyone's on his dick, and rally drivers do crazier shit every race.. first try. not 20 takes to do donuts around cones. im pretty sure if we had a ton of money and that car with a lot of time we could drive like that.

Im not saying he isnt a good driver, he does have driving skill to drive that built Fiesta and take it around some turns like he does without smashing it into pieces. BUT he does not drive anywhere near as good as this is any real Rally comp. Why? Maybe because in a Rally race you cannot just say "cut" and try it again or maybe because he feels more comfortable driving alone without any other cars around him. Who knows...

BUT fact still remains, he does fancy donuts around slow moving objects, powerslides turnes in his AWD whatever HP Ford, and uses all the cameras and slow motion to exaggerate his jumps, slides, and turns but he cannot podium finish a fucking Rally race.

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom