Gymkhana 1.0

Damian P

(OO) skyline (OO)
Driver
so as you guys know i take forever to upload videos...(youtubes fault) but here is the first video that finally got uploaded ..

the rest would be uploaded within the week

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ tagger prob has never drifted or done the gymkhana stuff like this , shit was sooo muchh fun:poofey::teehee:

lol @ tagger prob has never drifted or done the gymkhana stuff like this , shit was sooo muchh fun:poofey::teehee:

It's someone that is probably jealous that you guys are actually out there driving while there home waiting for people to post videos and wish it was them

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Carcrazy Is uploaded , Damian failed recording the tandem from last event

awsome vids of me but at the very end ,the tandems- thats not me lol thats eric and his friend, i has ka powaa,the coupe u have in the vid that u thouhgt was me is an sr lol

awsome vids of me but at the very end ,the tandems- thats not me lol thats eric and his friend, i has ka powaa,the coupe u have in the vid that u thouhgt was me is an sr lol

hey alec, my names erik. queef. damian you finally posted the vids. too bad they are in pitch black... -.-

hey alec, my names erik. queef. damian you finally posted the vids. too bad they are in pitch black... -.-

stfu, get out of my video

Its all damians fault he doesn't know how to use a camera :chair:

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Post white s14 next :bigthumbuplease

Yours will be next sir :) keep an eye out around 12 am lol

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Tagger if it was crap then please feel free to pm tim and explain yourself so he can take your opinion and do with it as he will . Thanks for your concern but there is no need to post that in my thread . Thanks again

Its all damians fault he doesn't know how to use a camera :chair:

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Yours will be next sir :) keep an eye out around 12 am lol

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Tagger if it was crap then please feel free to pm tim and explain yourself so he can take your opinion and do with it as he will . Thanks for your concern but there is no need to post that in my thread . Thanks again

lol damian with the 300zx? klutch?

Damian quit saying I suck at using a camera!!! They're complicated man!!! I'll get more practice next event with the camera since I won't be driving for a bit lol

Damian quit saying I suck at using a camera!!! They're complicated man!!! I'll get more practice next event with the camera since I won't be driving for a bit lol

howww aboutttt u get me and only me in my video and not assume i painted my car dark green and threw an sr in it and started tandeming with eric lol:chair::chair::chair::chair:

howww aboutttt u get me and only me in my video and not assume i painted my car dark green and threw an sr in it and started tandeming with eric lol:chair::chair::chair::chair:

Lol my fault that frigging video was dark I couldn't see who it was lol

Back
Top Bottom