gtr prices

Ricky Cash

Spectator
Hey guys I got a question. I have a friend that I work with in the market for an r33 gtr. The only car he has been able to find is gtst in new York. He wanted to know the difference in price between the gtst and gtr to see if it would be a decent investment. Help me out cause all I was able yo find and tell him was that gtr are awd and have a slightly bigger engine with twin turbos better suspension and different aero but he wants to know dollar figures. Unfortunately there with isnt a nada black book on cars like these...at least I don think there is. Thanks in advance

alright. this guy just bought and sold a 2015 NISMO GTR so he is interested in earlier GTR's. guy has an NSX, SUPRA TT and owned a whole shopping list of classics and rare cars. Just wanted to get some sort of consensus cause he doesn't like buying cars he cant make money on. so can anyone else chime in as well. I will contact drag, and gtr garage this coming monday

Last edited:
Buying directly in the US there are rare occasions that he will find one that's investment worthy. The best way to grab one at a great price is in Japan or Canada. As soon as those cars hit the states and they are legalized the prices sky rocket. Now seeing that he has money he should just get a R34 they one on craigslist now if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom