Gt5 delayed again! Bwahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO i called it in the other thread but no one wanted to listen im guessing if it comes out its next Christmas in 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok caught my breath. I guess I will keep on playing my xbox then until I have to buy the PS3 for this.

lol its funny how gt5 hasnt even came out yet, and the other days i heard some people saying gt6 is in the works

Yeah, rumor around the business is that it has to do with CoD potentially hurting sales and they expect more sales to come in around Christmas. [too many big titles being released in the next few weeks]. My opinion? December 21st, 2012

o/t: Nissan dropped the plans for the next 240SX, opting for a Sentra Coupe [awesome]

Last edited:
Japanese are perfectionist, with Forza 3 having so much success and a large following/community,
I bet their making sure GT5 is even better...

Yeah, rumor around the business is that it has to do with CoD potentially hurting sales and they expect more sales to come in around Christmas. [too many big titles being released in the next few weeks]. My opinion? December 21st, 2012

o/t: Nissan dropped the plans for the next 240SX, opting for a Sentra Coupe [awesome][/
Dont see anything awesome about a FWD all motor car! Sentra = corolla = Civic = sh%t!

release date is showing 1/1/11

thats not the release date no one would ever drop a major title a week after Christmas thats just retarded. If it dosnt come out before christmas expect at least a 3 month wait past christmas. At this point they must have a major flaw in the game if the keep delaying it more and more. At least with duke nukem that was because they couldnt decide who owned the rights to actually realsese the game. Word is that it will realese late this year even though they are redoing 90% of the game because art from 10 years ago when they started on the game wont be up to par with todays standards. Im holding my breath for that one but def not GT5

That 1/1/11 is GameStop's retardedness, as usual, probably their worse-case-scenario date or someshit.

Via Joystiq:
Gran Turismo 5 delay a last-minute executive decision, 'you won't see' further delays
530jsphotomodekyotoshirakawamercedesbenzslsamg10.jpg

^Sexy pic
by Griffin McElroy on Oct 14th 2010 11:30AM
Sony America's Taku Imasaki, producer on Gran Turismo 5, recently explained to a positively irate New York Times why the infamously tardy racer was recently bumped from its no, seriously, this time we mean it release date of November 2. "We're really close, but this was an executive decision that was made yesterday [Oct. 12]," Imasaki said. "Realistically, we thought we had a good date. We're not happy over here."

Imasaki later reiterated that Sony "is shooting for it to be out by the holidays," but added, "you won't see too much more delay." We'd ... we'd like to hear a more definitive response than that. Not that we'd, you know, believe it, but still.

Also...

media

Borderlands is getting its own Game of the Year edition to coincide with its level cap increase, but Gearbox has also opted to leverage its shiny new ownership of the Duke Nukem franchise. 2K Games announced today that in addition to the four pieces of downloadable content included in the Borderlands GOTY, players will also get early access to the demo for Duke Nukem Forever. Each copy will come with a certificate to the "Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club." Though the demo won't be available immediately, club members will gain early access closer to Duke's release, along with other unspecified goodies.

The re-release of Borderlands isn't a bad deal on its own, since it includes the well-received game along with all of its downloadable content packs, including the recently released Claptrap pack, for $59.99. The price may not seem special, but each of the four packs costs $10 individually. Including the Duke may sweeten the deal for those who enjoy Gearbox's irreverent humor.

Last edited:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...... that is fucking funny as hell

well forza 4 with be out in about a year so and will probably be just as good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom