GT-R v. M3 v. GT3

haha
hopefully i dont get banned for this

bladdaa.jpg

lmao

hey dick i know where you live haha....i think it should be bladders new siggy

I think so too.

I remember when I showed these videos to e30 gangsta a couple of days ago, I told him that the reviewer reminded me of someone. I couldn't figure it out until now. :D

Anywho, regarding the videos, IMO:

M3 > GT3 > GT-R

Thats based on which car I would have the most fun driving.

wow. that's like bladder like ... wow.

Yeah M3 will probably be a more fun car to drive, but outright performance, you gotta give it up to Nissan.

I like what he said at the end though lol:
"A car made by a company that used to be called 'Datsun'. Beats the best 911 EVER MADE."

I think so too.

I remember when I showed these videos to e30 gangsta a couple of days ago, I told him that the reviewer reminded me of someone. I couldn't figure it out until now. :D

Anywho, regarding the videos, IMO:

M3 > GT3 > GT-R

Thats based on which car I would have the most fun driving.

Acctually I agree, i dont like AWD platforms because you ALWAYS have grip not to mention i hate the initial understeer and understeer through the corners they have also, the prosche, i dislike prosche sorry guys but i HATE the front and i dont like RR platforms ither. So yes BMW m3 FTW in this case. I just wish the IS-F was involved, would be a totally different story.

why does he keep calling the GTR a skyline?

....:ugh: Heres a rope you know what to do...

I wouldn't even take this video as to meaning anything. One random guy, does one run in each car (no more) and saves the gtr for last. Obviously he will be more comfortable driving towards the end and .3 of a second doesnt mean anything because this guy means NOTHING. Who is he? In the M3 he slid all around, thats at least 1-2seconds there.

Acctually I agree, i dont like AWD platforms because you ALWAYS have grip ....

AWD is not much different than any other car on the tarmac. You push it and it will loose grip wheter its fwd,rwd, or awd.

Last edited:
....:ugh: Heres a rope you know what to do...

I wouldn't even take this video as to meaning anything. One random guy, does one run in each car (no more) and saves the gtr for last. Obviously he will be more comfortable driving towards the end and .3 of a second doesnt mean anything because this guy means NOTHING. Who is he? In the M3 he slid all around, thats at least 1-2seconds there.

AWD is not much different than any other car on the tarmac. You push it and it will loose grip wheter its fwd,rwd, or awd.

^agreed but they loose grip differently,a nd in a way i dislike is all.
The way i see it is FWD has no advantage over RWD or AWD
Rwd has the advantage over awd and fwd corner entry and through the corner.
AWD has the advantage corner exit, now unless you drive a lower hp wide tire RWD then the advantage is still RWD.

Back
Top Bottom