5947405_orig.jpg

5755450_orig.jpg

9130094_orig.jpg

8742043_orig.jpg

9158269_orig.jpg

7680603_orig.jpg

6900850_orig.jpg

7845207_orig.jpg

thanks to allison sudgens' photographic talents.
thanks to carly macdonald's make up artistry.

Last edited:
No comment on the models but when will that analog > digital shirt be available? I don't see it on your site.

dont want to thread jack , but this is a model , lmao look she's even saying that the car is number 1,lol
DSC02053.jpg

DSC02052.jpg

^^aww

6900850_orig.jpg

^^^The girl on the right is wearing a shirt? I thought she was just trying to cover her bra with a rag and failing at it.

ok, now, for a serious comment. If these girls are supposed to be modeling the shirts, theyre either doing a shitty job or you picked the wrong pics out of the bunch. Generally when a shirt is being modeled, you want to be able to see it. and in most of these pics I don't get any idea that I'm supposed to see the shirt. I have no idea what they look like in most pics. Especially the one I reposted. The blonde chick did a little better at showing the shirt, but the brunette looks like shes too caught up in trying to look sexy. Its doesnt come across very appealing at all.

Not to mention the make up is distracting. Its true that in photoshoots that a lot of make up is used, but a lot is used to bring out NATURAL features. The neon colors on the brunettes eyes are horrible and the blonde's blush and lips are wayyy to bright. She should have gone with a more natural lip color and natural cheek.

Back
Top Bottom