Grand Theft Auto IV...

I just downloaded this trailer on my PS3 last night. And I cant wait for the game to come out. This game looks better than EVAAHH!!.

Ppf... PS3 is for the fan boyz who wanna fit in with the latest trends... same ones who owned hondas a swore by them :D

DownSouthS13 said:
and only like having 2 games available! fags!
more than 2 games fanboy. Does ur 360 play blueray? Dont be mad cuz u can't get one. So far no recalls and its quieter too.

Leo said:
more than 2 games fanboy. Does ur 360 play blueray? Dont be mad cuz u can't get one. So far no recalls and its quieter too.

blueray? lol wahhhhhhhhhhh half da ppl on here have 27in tvs lol quite shits for pussys i like ma shit RAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRR 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdmnismo300 said:
blueray? lol wahhhhhhhhhhh half da ppl on here have 27in tvs lol quite shits for pussys i like ma shit RAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRR 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn 27 inches. That's small :laugh:

360 over ps 3 any day. I design video games for a living and making shit work on the ps3 it fuckin ridiculous. lol That console combined with the faliure of the PSP killed sony. They already said they won't release a another console becuase they lost so much money. Oh by the way blue ray sucks. i got a hd dvd player that kicks ass on my 52" jvc DLP. Sony is for poser and any gta game past vice city sucked ass

Back
Top Bottom