Gotta Check This Out!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know wha happened with the whole Boriqua thing and all but just to give you some insight cause you are young you should keep quiet to learn and earn respect. Truth be told you have alot to learn about respect, honor, listening, and life in general let alone a form of motorsports such as drifting.

Because of the fact that you have a bad rep on this forum and now you have revealed yourself to get back on the forum you have opened a can of worms for criticism. To many young kids in todays society have no respect because they are not taught how to earn and to give it. If Respect means so much to you then you should behave and give it to people where it is due.

Like what was stated above, if you have changed and want to be accepted, then go to the events and learn as much as possible. Dont be reckless on the street especially at your age. Life is to short and it's not hard to end it if your stupid. Driving is a privelige as is life.

actually 16 and people havent forgotten about the incident because the boricuaguy18 hater club still exists and if i get banned again then thats my own fault. I wanna be apart of the drifting community for the real me not the egged head version that was boricuaguy18. i want that feeling of acceptance by the community and no hostility to when i go to the ter tech event.

Ahem....I now hate Koolkid17. Notice the hater club sig. Hes a total douche.

Anyways, reguardless of whats been done in the past...leave it right there ladies and gentlemen....in the past. We have all been young, we have all wanted to make a name for our selves even if it turned out badly. Who gives a shit what this guy did months ago.

Move on.

Welcome back hommie. :bigthumbu

Honestly guys this is my edit. This guy really wants to be a part of this community. I've talked to him on aim many times, and I've vouched for him in the past....The guy WANTS TO FUCKING BE HERE. Stop the childish shit and give the dude a chance.

Last edited:
Oh yea...one more thing. I tested the "what if boriqua guy ever showed up to a meet" Nothing happened bro....I got some stares, thats bout it.

keep em coming!!!!! when mods see this the deadline has been reached!!!! get in ur be square!!!!

i dont know what happened, but i'm always down with giving someone another chance if they're sincere about it.

in before the lockizzle !!! cheaaaaa. btw its cool u actually showed some respect and re-introduced yourself. dont do it again or you will be hunt down and banned!! j.k hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom