Got a decision to make... opinions please

LMAO... egh im leanin toward the supra because its gonna need way less work.. plus he said its the 7m-gteU from the type a supras in japan.. only 500 made = / hmm

S14-turbo said:
LMAO... egh im leanin toward the supra because its gonna need way less work.. plus he said its the 7m-gteU from the type a supras in japan.. only 500 made = / hmm

this means parts are gona be a bitch.... yeah go with that one.. good idea

yes there was a fair amount of sarcasim there... really man do what you want to do.. but unless you have deep pockets.. or that motor really isnt to special, i wouldnt get something like that that is so rare, cause if anything goes wrong.... you be f'ed. i would personally not get the supra due to it being a fat ass. but thats just me thats if your planing on puting this this sideways, i would really reconsider getting the poopra and get a s13, s14... but thats just me. you will still do what you want to do and really all in all, they are both good cars at the end.

maybe it doesn't really matter to ya, but that model supra is heavy as hell (over 3k lbs iirc). And yes, although 7m's are infamous for headgasket issues, I'm pretty sure a prepped/built motor would have covered the whole torqueing the head down properly thing anyway.

Personally, I'd go for the S14. It's a lighter platform, and a T70 doesn't necessarily mean uber lag. But you failed to mention other supporting mods so I guess it's safe to assume that atm. It's definitely got potential and OFF HAND, I'd probably say it's cheaper to mod.

very tru.. but its a built head with balanced crank.. arp studs and metal headgasket... its been repainted and finished... all id have to do is put gas in and drive.. i jus trust it more for a boosted daily than a 240.. but as for the s14 I just love em..

....if it's a daily driver you're lookin' for, then i wouldn't choose any of these. both seem to have enough put into them so that they're meant to "perform" and you don't want to have to worry about chet breaking and then being w/out a car. unless of course you don't plan on driving them aggressively ever.

in this case, i'd buy a cheapo civic for a daily, and keep the poopra / 240 on the side to have fun with.

7m hg tourque from factory wasnt enough. first torque back to factory (52i belive) then 75 then 92 and todays posibility of bhg is in the 1% range

Back
Top Bottom