Good sr20 tuners?

rob_213

Spectator
I'm looking for a shop in south florida that is good at dyno tuning sr20's. I would be willing to drive far to get a good tune. Any help would be appreciated

+1

What are you using? Power FC/SAFC/etc.?

Greddy emanage... I know i should of went with something a little better but im not going for any crazy numbers. And I heard mixed opinions on hp logic, do you guys have first hand expierences with them?

Throw away the emanage and go to martin (enthalpy tuning) and he will have it whipped up in no time with a safe reliable high hp tune.

Throw away the emanage and go to martin (enthalpy tuning) and he will have it whipped up in no time with a safe reliable high hp tune.

I know that's what I was going to do, but id rather have a dyno tune than a rom tune. Just a personal preference i guess

I know that's what I was going to do, but id rather have a dyno tune than a rom tune. Just a personal preference i guess

I 100% agree Thats why i said got to him. He normally works out of tampa at zfever. Or in orlando. He does do dyno tuning and is very affordable.

Back
Top Bottom