Godspeed Coilovers?

Its ebay crap like all the other ebay crap. They probably work OK but if you're expecting great things, i'd look into a company that actually makes the shit they sell and knows a thing or 2 about their own products.

If your looking to purchase coilovers, I think you should link up with us and try out the R.Y.O. RII Hi-Max Dampers we exclusively deal with! Superb quality and craftmanship, and of course Made in Japan

Am not looking to buy coilover's i just wanted to know about the quality of the Godspeed..

I have their FMIC and im very pleased with it. I know a few ppl running their sway bars, very decent for the price, but im sure its all outsourced. Technically speaking those are mechanically simple items, I wouldnt rock the coilovers without seeing the build quailty in person and getting a ride in car that has them... IMO.

yeah I was curious too, very very cheap.

Ahh well just more crap

Hey Raffi how much do those R.Y.O coilovers go for? link?

my friend randy has all godspeed suspension and it works wonders. every part is different. the coilovers may not be made nearly as well as their other parts but its mostly opinions

Ive seen VERY BAD reviews on them . Bouncy as a mofo.

no you havent, cause no one has written reviews on these. i'm gonna go ahead and get a set of these as soon as the money is available. i spoke to one of their main manufacturers and these are made in the same factory as ksport and megan and are direct copies of the Apexi N1 coils. I did a little homework and tracked down someone who does have then and he says 3 months and no problems, not bouncy like poopieface said

no you havent, cause no one has written reviews on these. i'm gonna go ahead and get a set of these as soon as the money is available. i spoke to one of their main manufacturers and these are made in the same factory as ksport and megan and are direct copies of the Apexi N1 coils. I did a little homework and tracked down someone who does have then and he says 3 months and no problems, not bouncy

http://www.bcec.com.tw/profile/profile.html

Thats the manufacturer. They are not all made to the same specs however so don't expect apexis when you order megans.

http://www.bcec.com.tw/profile/profile.html

Thats the manufacturer. They are not all made to the same specs however so don't expect apexis when you order megans.
oh of course not. im sure they are not valved nearly the same nor are the shocks on that level. . but in its defence im sure they are close if not identical to the megans. and for 200 less to my door why not. new companys always get shit when they hit the scene. not too long ago megan was the getting shit too

Its ebay crap like all the other ebay crap. They probably work OK but if you're expecting great things, i'd look into a company that actually makes the shit they sell and knows a thing or 2 about their own products.
Ditto, i know a guy who had them on his car for about a week, this was on a S14, they blew in about a week, another example another buddy with a WRX, same thing but his took about 2 weeks, The cheapest coilovers i would buy are meganracing, but even then if you think about it, saving another 600 or so bucks to get silkroads just makes it that much better lol.

Ditto, i know a guy who had them on his car for about a week, this was on a S14, they blew in about a week, another example another buddy with a WRX, same thing but his took about 2 weeks, The cheapest coilovers i would buy are meganracing, but even then if you think about it, saving another 600 or so bucks to get silkroads just makes it that much better lol.
well thats where the warranty comes into play? if when i buy them that happens ill warranty them out as many times as i have to

Back
Top Bottom