Girl gets owned.

To me, when someone lies to me they basicly told me exactly how they feel about me and here it is. "Fuck you, fuck what you think, your so stupid I can tell you anything and youll take it for gospel. Oh btw...I have NO respect for you at all" Thats what a lie means to me.....

+1

:bigthumbu

liar you told me to sleep outside the night you hooked up with that bummy chick you met off the street, yes the one that smelled like she had shit in her pants for weeks.

scali.jpg

Last edited:
hhahah ,, i know a girl in marathon,, dam them girls man,, same shit,, my girl lied straight to my face bout seeing another guy,, shit never ends,,,

It ends here GCliff.....repeat after me.

"I am man, never again will I remember an anniv....let alone remember how to spell it."

"I am man, never again will I tell her she looks great when in all reality she reminds me of a vanilla cake muffin cuz shes sat inside the house eating ho-ho's all day while I go out and bust my ass." (muffin top joke)

"I am man, $200.00 for dinner? Sure, for 3/4 of the year...dollar menu bitch, cuz your just gunna get fat anyways."

"I am man, Why do I work so much? Because my job still sucks....and gives ME money after its done sucking. NOW THATS A RELATIONSHIP!"

"I am man, never again will I neglect my vehicle's well being to cater to you. When my car has problems I hook it to a computer, its tells me exactly whats wrong. When you have problems....its *Guess whats pissing me off, No sex, and shitty attitude day* eat it."

"I am man, You didn't cum....SO FUCKIN WHAT, Figure your shit out."

That is the oath....GCliff, it ends here...it ends today....Be a man.

It ends here GCliff.....repeat after me.

"I am man, never again will I remember an anniv....let alone remember how to spell it."

"I am man, never again will I tell her she looks great when in all reality she reminds me of a vanilla cake muffin cuz shes sat inside the house eating ho-ho's all day while I go out and bust my ass." (muffin top joke)

"I am man, $200.00 for dinner? Sure, for 3/4 of the year...dollar menu bitch, cuz your just gunna get fat anyways."

"I am man, Why do I work so much? Because my job still sucks....and gives ME money after its done sucking. NOW THATS A RELATIONSHIP!"

"I am man, never again will I neglect my vehicle's well being to cater to you. When my car has problems I hook it to a computer, its tells me exactly whats wrong. When you have problems....its *Guess whats pissing me off, No sex, and shitty attitude day* eat it."

"I am man, You didn't cum....SO FUCKIN WHAT, Figure your shit out."

That is the oath....GCliff, it ends here...it ends today....Be a man.

zach your teh funnies!!!

I have another point for the oath...here it beeeth.
I am man, You want a rock on yo finger....sure ill buy it for ya, but damnit bitch if you expect me to supply the glass pipe, chor boy screen and bic lighter. You must lost yo mind.

Your exactly right bro, I did. Id rather be insecure than easily lead by some two bit scaliwag. I've had enough of that crap to last me a life time and thats why I am the way I am now. I've heard every line in the book..I've lost hope in society.

To me, when someone lies to me they basicly told me exactly how they feel about me and here it is. "Fuck you, fuck what you think, your so stupid I can tell you anything and youll take it for gospel. Oh btw...I have NO respect for you at all" Thats what a lie means to me.....plus its kinda fun to tear someones *air tight* story apart. :laugh:

well i agree upon the terms once you lie you lost everything and all that bs since i see it the same way but i think it should be better for you just to ignore her.. since you might ended up hurt by trying to hurt her.. is a blade with two sides.... careful! and good luck!!:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom