getting cams

i was wondering what cams u guys have, and if u like them.... any ideas on what cams i should get for my s15, let me know. thanks

bro ill sell u brian crower stage 2 cams,brian crower valvesprings and retainers all for $350 brand new still in boxes for s14 s15 sr lemme know

jdmnismo300 said:
bro ill sell u brian crower stage 2 cams,brian crower valvesprings and retainers all for $350 brand new still in boxes for s14 s15 sr lemme know

pics, why are u selling.. and where are u at

jdmnismo300 said:

lol did you get those form Chris? If so damn, they havent been installed on anything yet? I bought those like 6 months ago, sold them to Chris and wow. Get this shit guys. 350 is a steal. I paid a lot more than that, got them from enjuku.

Go with Crane and get some nice 1.6 rollers with new pushrods/retainers/lt4 springs and youre golden.. get like a .560 lift

guy sold dem 2 me and said they were for an s13 sr but the box says s14 s15 i missed that wen i bought em so yea 350

Back
Top Bottom