Genestarwindgsw is a scam artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAS

Driver
this kids trying to hustle every one i traded him a turbo, a set of 350z wheels a intercooler, oil cooler, and other parts for a set of sportmaxs that he couldnt sell. Now this kids telling me he wants me to give him money over a month later. Hes a scam artist as for it being a garret catridge i was told by jerry at boostlab that it was i told him when we traded the info jerry gave me and that infacte it was a ebay turbo. Stop trying to rip people off you knew when we traded it was a ebay turbo yet you were all for it and now that you cant sell it your trying to rip me off. I will never do buisness with him again.

Wow, your calling ME the scam artist after you tell the turbo had a garrett internals (which it obviously doesn't) and that were happy with the wheels from earlier feedback.

Once I took the turbo apart to see if it REALLY had garrett internals and expose you for being a liar then you do this.

AND your still calling me the scam artist? :laugh:

Well I had dealt with SAS in the past before so he told me it was a Ebay turbog with garrett internals with custom flange and w/e for the v-band. Being the person i am, i trusted him about the garrett internals.

I found out later it doesn't have garrett internals from the pictures I posted up and what people are telling me (that just makde me look like a douche right there for selling a product that doesn't have what i said it had). People start giving me shit on my thread then I spoke to SAS to see if he could hook me up with some cash for the issue of the garrett internals.. He says no(blah blah blah), but then he starts talking shit in my thread and starts this one after ALL i said was that i bought it from him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom