Genestarwind

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the point is, don't buy from or sell to genestarwind, got it. i think when you say "late great", you're using the word late to represent death, as in, "my late grandfather", when you refer to a model of car or "terminator", you refer to the latest(?) as the late model. the latest car is the "late model", opposite of "early model". being that the old ones came "earlier". and the new came "later."

Last edited:
No.. they aren't using it the way you think they are. They are referring to the later models of the "great chevys". Understand?

ima have to agree u guys are totally retarded, wiki and finn are right late model is new car early model is old car

which of these have to do with a drive to miami?

use the words in a sentence

i have the early model

i have the later model

early = old

late = new

That's a good idea....hmm. Maybe It'd stand out from the people that think Late means Old, seems to be alot, and I'd get a job finally.

That's a good idea....hmm. Maybe It'd stand out from the people that think Late means Old, seems to be alot, and I'd get a job finally.

on this forum especially. with kouki commonly known to mean "late" and being tossed around all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom