Gauging Interest: S Chassis Sold Subframe Bushing Install/Exchange Program

JS

Bring Dem
Driver
Since were stacking up on a few S Chassis subframes around the shop I had been thinking about starting up a program of some sort to help some local drifters out. So I wanted to put up this thread to gauge interest on this idea I had been thinking about for awhile, so here it goes...

I wanted to take one of our subframes, clean it up real nice with the wire wheel and undercoat it (or paint, your choice) and install solid subframe bushings in it and then sell it to you guys for a price plus your old subframe in return. This way you come pick up a clean subframe from us with solid bushings already installed to save you guys (especially those of you who daily your S Chassis) from having alot of down time on your car.

This would be avail for BOTH S13 and S14 240sx's. Small things would have to be worked out such as preference of bushings, price of such job and price of a returnable deposit if your comming and picking up a solid subframe and bringing your OEM one back to us at a later date.

Please post your thoughts, opinions, concerns and/or questions and wether you think you would be interested in something like this. Thanks!

Cliffnotes: Would you be interested in buying a clean minty subframe with solid bushings already installed for a price PLUS your old bare subframe in return?

Back
Top Bottom