Gainesville

Corey

Driver
Alright, so im moving up to gainesville in two weeks and im wondering if theres anyone that lives up there from here and if theres anything to do up there car wise.

I live in Gainesville. Thursday night car meet at Gainesville Ale House, I go about once a month, lots of ricers though. Wensday night bike meet at Gator Dockside and also test and tune if you like drag racing at Gatornationals.

they do drift at gainsville raceway how often and how much idk but would also like to know

I live in Gainesville. Thursday night car meet at Gainesville Ale House, I go about once a month, lots of ricers though. Wensday night bike meet at Gator Dockside and also test and tune if you like drag racing at Gatornationals.

Um. Do I know you?

Thursday night Ale house meet on archer got shut down. pretty sure the new location is supposed to stay super secret..

Gville raceway doesnt really host any drift events. the only one they had there was the FDC stuff.

There is a track not to far called bronson that is starting to hold practice drift events. $10 to drive. pretty sweet. Oval kinda like OSW. they have 2 tire changers there but theyre old as fuck and a pain to use, but they work. unless you have anything larger than 17" wheels.. then youre fucked.. still a cool place though.

I just moved back to Orlando from Gville, but I still go up there often. I can get you in touch with some of the people (240 owners/drifters) up there if you want.

Um i think you have talked to max a couple times, me and him are good friends, but like i said i dont go there very much at all.

hmm. the name max doesnt ring a bell.. but im horrible with names. Its a good thing you dont go there often cuz that meet is gone. butler plaza shut it down since that publix opened. i think theyre trying to keep shenanigans out of their parking lot because of so many marks already in the lot. It's the hondas' fault.

There is definitely a "scene." its a bunch of college kids up there. the 240/drift scene is smaller than orlando or sfl, but between Gville and Ocala, there are quite a few 240s/drifters.

Back
Top Bottom