FWFail

poor wall-e is out of focused. and try using a tripod for your night photos. i have a soft spot for shooting in BULB now.

you getting better than at the beginning. keep practicing! :)

yo u go to southwest? thats pedros civic right? who is this?
Who's this.. And no the first pic is not Pedro's Civic.

This thread is still alive?
Jealous.

poor wall-e is out of focused. and try using a tripod for your night photos. i have a soft spot for shooting in BULB now.

you getting better than at the beginning. keep practicing! :)
Thank you! Yeah After I took all those pics I went upstairs and that's when I found a tri-pod. My friend is taking is D60 to school tomorrow for JR/SR Olympics so I'll take some pics and post em' up.

As for the S2K cluster, yeah it's sick. I love it, he just has to finish the crap around it to make it perfect.

Last edited:
if this is one of the guys from auto class with yero, u will know who it is by my s/n.
Hint: im still waiting on the money for stapling my finger

You guys are in the wrong forum you need to be in FSS or JDMSouth.

Nudes?

The iPod shot and of the girls sitting together look good but you need learn how to shoot under the conditions. Meaning if there is any sun or it dim's down.

Nudes?

The iPod shot and of the girls sitting together look good but you need learn how to shoot under the conditions. Meaning if there is any sun or it dim's down.

agreed. the ipod shot his fingers are focused not the ipod, idk if this is your intentions. but i do agree that there is alot of overexposure. you can probably correct alot of photos and save alot in pshop.

dirty cars are dirty XD....but good overall pics. just keep practicing...i know i will be on tues :D

Thanks Bryant and Anna for explaining to me. And thanks everyone else! S2K cluster's where it's at son.

Back
Top Bottom