Fuuuuuuu-

I feel like arguing with you about this is probably just going to make me dumber, but here we go...

Talking about specific races doing anything is racist, and there's a big chance a lot of people on this forum are among the races you mentioned. I don't know what race you claim to be part of, either way you have a simple mindset. I'm not going to argue the state of the union, I'm just suggesting not bringing race into it. Shit gets stolen and it sucks, i'm sorry to the OP, but to get angry and blame it on immigrants is simply ignorant.

Keep talking like this and you may find some enemies at the next event, I don't mean me, I'm white as fuck, but many of the very respectable people on this forum are not.

And when i hear a "redneck" talk about shooting immigrants, I'll stand up for humanity then, too. I probably won't call him a redneck, cause I imagine it would be offensive to anyone whose family has proudly worked outside.

+1 some people aren't raised to have a filter, those people tend to sound like assholes when they start saying things like Mexican, Purto Ricans and Cubans are the only ones stealing 240's. But hey you can't change a misguided soul's point of view on society. I for one wouldn't want to hang out with someone so closed minded but whatever it's just me since I'm hispanic and according to him, that makes me more likely to break in his house and piss in his cereal while my Cuban homeboy is stealing his super cool drift machine.:driving:

keep your two cents to yourself next time unless it advances our community.

"advances our community?"

seriously dude have you even read through other threads in offtopic lol. A few years ago there were nasty ass threads pitting obama supporters/haters. Search and you'll find a lot nastier threads regarding issues like immigration, border security, etc. You make it sound as if Im spoiling some academic forums or something lol

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

+1 some people aren't raised to have a filter, those people tend to sound like assholes when they start saying things like Mexican, Purto Ricans and Cubans are the only ones stealing 240's. But hey you can't change a misguided soul's point of view on society. I for one wouldn't want to hang out with someone so closed minded but whatever it's just me since I'm hispanic and according to him, that makes me more likely to break in his house and piss in his cereal while my Cuban homeboy is stealing his super cool drift machine.:driving:

Statistically, in miami, it makes both you and me more likely to do so.

Heh my family's colombian, and my closest friends are from Syria, Bogota, Israel-Cuba, and Mexico. Super close minded bro

So you want to be a part of the scum? You're doing a good job. Like ricky sileighty said, I'd never want to be associated with a close minded person as yourself.

lol if you knew me you'd see im one of the most open minded persons you'll ever meet, you are filtering my words through the "racist" screen and thinking its racist to point out facts that are just that - facts. Whatever makes you feel more "educated" liberal, or open minded I guess.

But I'll never get to know you, cause you sound like a retard. Stating that race causes crime is a "fact" is so far from open minded I think you may want to rethink what the phrase means. If you are open minded, read about what drugs do to communities, all communities. Drugs and poverty cause crime, and corrupt governments cause poverty and beget drug use. The color of your skin doesn't cause crime, and the proliferation of other cultural values is good for society. The growth your mindset is what starts wars, and kills people.

But I'll never get to know you, cause you sound like a retard. Stating that race causes crime is a "fact" is so far from open minded I think you may want to rethink what the phrase means. If you are open minded, read about what drugs do to communities, all communities. Drugs and poverty cause crime, and corrupt governments cause poverty and beget drug use. The color of your skin doesn't cause crime, and the proliferation of other cultural values is good for society. The growth your mindset is what starts wars, and kills people.

Man you sound like one of those hipster better-than-you-more-open-minded-read-about-social-injustice white kids at New College who dont know half the story and try to act as saviors of the world lol.... but I digress... (and I love new college)

I never said that "race" causes crime. Maybe read more carefully next time?

I said people from certain areas/places are more prone to crime. (dare you to make a coherent argument against this)

-Because I grew up in Bogota and I KNOW that people from Ciudad Bolivar are nice-but that a large majority of its inhabitants will fuck you up for a dollar and not give a shit. -My mother did community teaching as part of a social program there, and I still remember her face when she read about her ex-students who had been shot down, stabbed, etc. Heck, one of her ex students, after coming over to our house for months for meals, showers, bit of work, etc, stole my bike (and we werent rich...I didnt have a bike for over a year after that). Thats just how things are. I dont hate him, and I actually understand why he did it.

-Ive slept over on a bridge in Prague, by myself, and felt safer than walking through downtown Bogota at 12 noon. If you dont know this maybe you need to travel more.

-I feel safer parking my car in say, Brickell, than in overtown. Ive never gotten chased out of Brickell by black people with metal bars yelling "yo yo yo fuck dem up!" and "get dem whiteboys" - it has however, happened to me in overtown.
Try driving there at 9pm one day with your windows down and explaining to those nice people how you've "read about how social-injustice and the corrupt white oligarchy is the cause of all their problems". Im sure they'll thank you for being so enlightened and open minded and give you a community service medal or something.....

If you cannot comprehend the reasoning and truth behind these arguments then I can only infer that:
you've never been outside your comfort zone or traveled through 3d world countries,
or that you just can't understand arguments beyond college-textbook "we are all an equal and loving happy family its not your fault".

Neways Im tired of this crap this is a drifting forum not a sociology class debate. I've made my arguments, you've made your mind and image about me, so thats that. Maybe we'll clear it up in a good way if we meet at a drift event and have time to talk and see eye to eye, if not then no problems, cheers, peace out.

Last edited:
I said people from certain areas/places are more prone to crime. (dare you to make a coherent argument against this)
My argument is simple, you didn't say that. Read this carefully cubans/ricans/mexicans/colombians (no reference to "areas" just races) and then you said "black people", is that a place?

Btw, I wish I went to new college, I grew up in west hollywood, and dropped out of highschool, and no amount of being colombian can make racist statements less racist. If you think my mindset sounds like a rich white kids at least it's an educated one? Good job sleeping under a bridge in prague, I'm sure all the racist white people there were afraid of you, because of the color of your skin. I too feel safer parking my car in a good neightbor hood, but I don't blindly blame it on race, and I don't say racist shit that will offend the people around me. You did all this travelling but you still fail to see that everyone makes decisions as to there future, there past doesn't dictate it. Anyone of any race from any area can become anything they want. Just like you came from an impoverished country and chose to be a racist.

Short, sweet, honest, and to the point. Best thing stated in this thread.

Also, I didn't read all the giant page long stories of people fighting about racism. Just saying ;)

thanx. i think im the only one who stayed on topic here lol

buy a car strap 5lbs of c4 in it park it on super nice wheels and watch the thief blow up :chair:

lucky the people who have broke into my car i tend to find out who they always are... thats why i dont go out as much as i used to ...

My argument is simple, you didn't say that. Read this carefully cubans/ricans/mexicans/colombians (no reference to "areas" just races) and then you said "black people", is that a place?
Just like you came from an impoverished country and chose to be a racist.
Dude, dude,dude...those are not races. Technically ppl from all those places have 1 race - Hispanic/Latino. The difference between 1 hispanic and another can be huge depending on the place they come from.
"People from certain areas/places are more prone to crime" you still fail to understand that this argument is not racist at all lol.

And btw I said "black people from the ghetto". Those 3 words make a difference. That is a place. I spent many summers of my childhood surrounded by some of the blackest black people on earth in a little uncharted Caribbean island called Providence -my sister was actually born there. And the difference between those islanders and people from overtown is night and day, whether you want to admit it or not. Place matters! I have Mexican friends and loved Mexico the times I've visited - that doesnt mean I wouldnt watch my shit around some hood Vatos. Hell, I'd be paranoid as fuck. Like I said since you are so enlightened why dont you go drive around overtown, park your car, go for a walk, and see how many friends you make :laugh:

. zomggg raaaciisssm!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
theves are 2 types of people 1 need money 2 wants what u got my car its clean but not the best i dont have much money but i save the the ass holes that steal people shit all they have to do is fuck sav som money insted of eatting shit with it

theves are 2 types of people 1 need money 2 wants what u got my car its clean but not the best i dont have much money but i save the the ass holes that steal people shit all they have to do is fuck sav som money insted of eatting shit with it

What? I don't speak Hialeah.

^ kendall people have grammar too..idk what that dhiarrea of words up there even means.hahah

You can figure out that answer on your own: Cause you have people from shady backgrounds from 3rd world countries. Hialeah, little haiti, lil havana etc etc etc, and if its not that then you have black people from the ghetto too.

There's thieves everywhere even in "upper class" uptight neighborhoods or whatever but damn, most of the people in SFL into scenes like 240s hondas etc are shady cubans/ricans/mexicans/colombians/etc

watch how you say things man , you might be making a point but choice your words right. and i'm Colombian and honestly i've never seen any other Colombians that are into drifting , racing etc.. most of them well just want to steal your soccer ball lol but when it comes to people stealing cars , and parts its just simple bro

PEOPLE ARE ENVY FUCKS AND THEY'RE BROKE ,THEY'RE ALWAYS GONNA HATE ON SOMEONES CAR CAUSE THEY CANT HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom