Fuuuuuuu-

MKIII305

Spectator
Why are there so many thieves and vandals in South Florida?

A friend of mine had a decently stanced EG Civic with a single cam and minor stereos bits and pieces and some worthless broke fucker thinks he deserves it more than him apparently.

I can't take these damn thieves any more. It's not like an Alarm and your weapons can help you when your rides in public. It's sad when you have to worry about going out in your own car because you think it's too clean for Miami.

What do you guys do to protect your investment? I bought a Supra for 1 sole purpose...who the fuck steals a 23 year old car? Plus it's a Supra...

A friend of mine had a decently stanced EG Civic with a single cam and minor stereos bits and pieces and some worthless broke fucker thinks he deserves it more than him apparently.

I can't take these damn thieves any more. It's not like an Alarm and your weapons can help you when your rides in public. It's sad when you have to worry about going out in your own car because you think it's too clean for Miami.

What do you guys do to protect your investment? I bought a Supra for 1 sole purpose...who the fuck steals a 23 year old car? Plus it's a Supra...

I feel you. I'm working on something related to this actually. I will be creating a thread here that will un-mask the thieve who stole my friends wheels at countyline on the 25th. Many will be surprised as to what fuck did it. Just gathering up all the evidence right now so that it's all concrete.

I feel you. I'm working on something related to this actually. I will be creating a thread here that will un-mask the thieve who stole my friends wheels at countyline on the 25th. Many will be surprised as to what fuck did it. Just gathering up all the evidence right now so that it's all concrete.

DO IT!!!

I hate thieves, they give a bad rep to everything they are relate to.

I don't see why a theif would want a Honda jk lol. I'd prefer a Supra just saying :bigthumbu

Lmao but yeah people are scum. I have a clifford alarm on my BMW. Even then I still worry about it.

And what about vandalism? People just envy others and mess with their stuff.

I don't see why a theif would want a Honda jk lol. I'd prefer a Supra just saying :bigthumbu

Lmao but yeah people are scum. I have a clifford alarm on my BMW. Even then I still worry about it.

And what about vandalism? People just envy others and mess with their stuff.

They're vandals because they tear apart your shit like they want to prove a point to not have a car better than theirs or something.

I always find myself looking out my window at 2am waiting for another person to try and take what's mine.

Two kids have already tried and one got hit in the back of the head with a tossed base ball bat. I have long nights over the weekends because of this kind of nonsense, I don't feel like seeing some one else driving my $12,000 ricer down the street.

Yeah, everytime I just hear my alarm beep on my car I'm out of bed and running out the front door to check. I have my alarm sensitivity as low as it goes. I don't play with that crap anymore. I don't mess with anyones crap why should mine get messed with?

You can figure out that answer on your own: Cause you have people from shady backgrounds from 3rd world countries. Hialeah, little haiti, lil havana etc etc etc, and if its not that then you have black people from the ghetto too.

There's thieves everywhere even in "upper class" uptight neighborhoods or whatever but damn, most of the people in SFL into scenes like 240s hondas etc are shady cubans/ricans/mexicans/colombians/etc

yea some dum f@#k broke into the car and stole a brand new amp and radio and left the tool pick he use to break in, inside the car, but the cops dont want to do shit about it

You can figure out that answer on your own: Cause you have people from shady backgrounds from 3rd world countries. Hialeah, little haiti, lil havana etc etc etc, and if its not that then you have black people from the ghetto too.

There's thieves everywhere even in "upper class" uptight neighborhoods or whatever but damn, most of the people in SFL into scenes like 240s hondas etc are shady cubans/ricans/mexicans/colombians/etc

I think it's fucked up that this thread turned racist, really?

thats why you get a gun license, sec cams all around, and a good ass alarm on your car, i fucking hate thieves. i hope that fucker that stole leo's friends rims gets fucked in the ass by the law

You sound pretty racist there homeboy. People being black or hispanic has nothing to do with them being scumbags and to believe that is just plain ignorant. Alot of theives are also white boys. Envy is to blame for alot of thieves, as well as drug addiction and just plain Kleptos. I'm Dominican and I grew up in Liberty City, does that mean that I'm going to knock you on your shit and take your car if I catch you slippin? You can't just say that just because some guy is Cuban you need to watch your shit because if thats the case you might as well leave Florida all together and move to the UK.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Its not racist when its the truth. Are you gonna tell me crime in South Florida didn't go through a huge surge after the 80s -mariel etc?

Yeah and pre 1980 it was full of rich white people and well as racist bigots.

You sound pretty racist there homeboy. People being black or hispanic has nothing to do with them being scumbags and to believe that is just plain ignorant. Alot of theives are also white boys. Envy is to blame for alot of thieves, as well as drug addiction and just plain Kleptos. I'm Dominican and I grew up in Liberty City, does that mean that I'm going to knock you on your shit and take your car if I catch you slippin? You can't just say that just because some guy is Cuban you need to watch your shit because if thats the case you might as well leave Florida all together and move to the UK.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Yeah and pre 1980 it was full of rich white people and well as racist bigots.

SOme groups of people steal more than others your gonna argue with that fact? Or tell me inner cities (in whatever country) dont have higher crime rates?

"You can't just say that just because some guy is Cuban you need to watch your shit because if thats the case you might as well leave Florida all together and move to the UK"

No but you bet your ass Im twice as careful when Im around hialeah opa locka little havana etc. Who isnt? lol. If you arent then you are just being plain stupid. I feel a lot safer in some "white rich people area" than I do in overtown. Its called common sense.
The UK inner cities and ghettos are fucked up as well why you bringing the brits into this.

And "pre 1980 it was full of rich white people and bigots" - and I bet you crime was lower.

Point being: you cant argue with the miami demographics, and to say "thats racist!" when all I did was point out why we have such a high crime rate is ridiculous. Here's another one: areas of L.A are riddled with crime due to central american and Mexican cholos and vatos - you gonna call that fact "racist" as well? rofl

wait till some redneck comes in here speaking about shooting immigrants (theres a few on the website) and then you can shout "racism"

SOme groups of people steal more than others your gonna argue with that fact? Or tell me inner cities (in whatever country) dont have higher crime rates?

"You can't just say that just because some guy is Cuban you need to watch your shit because if thats the case you might as well leave Florida all together and move to the UK"

No but you bet your ass Im twice as careful when Im around hialeah opa locka little havana etc. Who isnt? lol. If you arent then you are just being plain stupid. I feel a lot safer in some "white rich people area" than I do in overtown. Its called common sense.
The UK inner cities and ghettos are fucked up as well why you bringing the brits into this.

And "pre 1980 it was full of rich white people and bigots" - and I bet you crime was lower.

Point being: you cant argue with the miami demographics, and to say "thats racist!" when all I did was point out why we have such a high crime rate is ridiculous. Here's another one: areas of L.A are riddled with crime due to central american and Mexican cholos and vatos - you gonna call that fact "racist" as well? rofl

wait till some redneck comes in here speaking about shooting immigrants (theres a few on the website) and then you can shout "racism"

So in a nutshell you live in constant fear whenever you're not around white people? It's all good whatever floats your boat. I for one don't go to hialeah in fear of getting robbed and I been there quite a bit in my 28 years of life. Overtown is a diffrent story but it has nothing to do with there being black people there, it's because of the crackheads. Those people will steal your child and sell'em for crackrocks. Oh and keep in mind that the people stealing riced out Civics and Janky 240's are people in the scene. I'm pretty sure that alot of those people are white as well, just saying....

Last edited:
I feel like arguing with you about this is probably just going to make me dumber, but here we go...

Talking about specific races doing anything is racist, and there's a big chance a lot of people on this forum are among the races you mentioned. I don't know what race you claim to be part of, either way you have a simple mindset. I'm not going to argue the state of the union, I'm just suggesting not bringing race into it. Shit gets stolen and it sucks, i'm sorry to the OP, but to get angry and blame it on immigrants is simply ignorant.

Keep talking like this and you may find some enemies at the next event, I don't mean me, I'm white as fuck, but many of the very respectable people on this forum are not.

And when i hear a "redneck" talk about shooting immigrants, I'll stand up for humanity then, too. I probably won't call him a redneck, cause I imagine it would be offensive to anyone whose family has proudly worked outside.

So in a nutshell you live in constant fear whenever you're not around white people? It's all good whatever floats your boat. Oh and keep in mind that the people stealing riced out Civics and Janky 240's are people in the scene. I'm pretty sure that alot of those people are white as well, just saying....

Nope never said I was. Rich white people maybe - trailer trash no...hell i dont feel safe driving a few hours up north heh
But since you were calling out the racist card I was just sayin that whether you like it or not, some areas are safer than others, and in many cases yes, it has to do with the people who live in said areas. And Im well aware of the shady ass people involved in the scene. The shady white ones will most likely come from some shady backgrounds as well.

To put things into perspective parcero I'll mention that I was born an raised in Colombia. Just cause Im hispanic and grew up in a 3d world country doesn't mean I cant call out things as I see them. I dont see it as racist to point out that the place I grew up in is a lot less safer than other places Ive been to, and that it has A LOT to do with the people. Hell, Im colombian and Im fucking paranoid around other colombians. If you arent, then you are "dando papaya". Like I said, its not racist when its truth.

I'd feel a lot better having my kids grow up in a nice neighborhood in Vienna or Prague than in little haiti or certain neighborhoods in Bogota. Just my $.02. Peace

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Keep talking like this and you may find some enemies at the next event, I don't mean me, I'm white as fuck, but many of the very respectable people on this forum are not.

Born and raised in Colombia from a 100% colombian background in both sides of the family. I can talk about the things I've seen if other colombians dont like it then too bad they cant play the "ignorant gringo" card with me. And why would I make enemies, I see a lot worse crap talking in this forum and everyone's cool with each other at events

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom