Full Motorswaps and Front Clips 4sale

Anyone have a good # for Jackson's Performance? Tried the number on the site and it says its disconnected (954-635-8196)

i want a swappp, maybe next year! rb26 coupe :0

lmk when your ready

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Jackson.
Clips are at your shop?
You're officially fuckin' rawesome now lol.

sorry clips are not stored at my shop and still need to be shipped but the importer is located in florida

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Checked out site and says the shop is only open M-F. Just wanting to touch basis and see if you had a black top SR20DET (S14) in stock... Please hit me up ASAP as I would like to come by this week and get parts on order this weekend. Thanks!

1 more left

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Price on that fwd SR20 please.

bluebird or gtir?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Anyone have a good # for Jackson's Performance? Tried the number on the site and it says its disconnected (954-635-8196)

number works fine try again

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

RB's come with trans?
yes but automatic

can you pm me with a price for labor on the sr redtop. also, that's with the tranny right?

Hey wfcj do you offer warranty on these swaps? Also can you do a better price on that s14 sr and out of curiousty what would you charge to put it in?

Back
Top Bottom