front of car shaking when i hit 40mph?..

carcrazee

Driver
ok so today i went above 40ish and my steering wheel started going crazy and my entire front end was going crazy as well, ive just been told to look at my tension rods, and if thats the case should i go with oem?, or aftermarket adjustable, annddd would i need an alignment job wen this is all taken care of?

i just want to confirm the problem, oo and would i NEED any other front suspension parts to go with it?

please and thank you for help:eek:

unbalanced wheels will do that. What kind of weights do you use?

na na wheels are balenced, i havent even had the wheels on there for too long, maybe like 3 months ago got them balenced, and the weights idk wat their called , the ones u have to like hit in with a hammer on the lip of the rim kinda? lol if that makes sense , im on stock wheels

and ive driven with unbalenced wheels and it wasnt this bad

na na wheels are balenced, i havent even had the wheels on there for too long, maybe like 3 months ago got them balenced, and the weights idk wat their called , the ones u have to like hit in with a hammer on the lip of the rim kinda? lol if that makes sense , im on stock wheels

Reason I ask was well, stock wheels will use the ones that clip on. Those don't usually come off. But the stickies ones that get used on aftermarket wheels love to fly off, special the cheap kinds.

Reason I ask was well, stock wheels will use the ones that clip on. Those don't usually come off. But the stickies ones that get used on aftermarket wheels love to fly off, special the cheap kinds.

oh wow well i just looked i have the gay sticky ones, my light died so i cant see if they flew off but ill check in the morning, but for some reason i dont think that was it, the wheel was shaking very violently like ive never seen before lol

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

just take ur wheels off n check to see if the bushing on the tension rod is fucked inot hard

yea il check in the morning wen i get my jack from ryan..

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

bumpp

Could also be ball joints or tie rods. If it's tension rods then just buy some used adjustable ones.

lol bro im in the same boat right now bout to order my tension rods from isis or buy the ones from pingg he's got some for sale. not sure if i wanna get megan ones though they cost a bit more

i think i always see your car parked by the publx by my house... i had the same problem with my car, and when i got new rims for the front it went completely away.

Back
Top Bottom