ColgateE004.jpg

ColgateE005.jpg

Colgate006.jpg

Colgate007.jpg

Colgate008.jpg

Colgate009.jpg

Colgate010.jpg

Comments Welcomed. Thanks For Looking. :bigthumbu

Yeah I Just Took My Camera To See If I Possibly Could Find SOmething And To Eat Shit With It. Then I Noticed That little SPot So We Decided To take Some Pics. It Was Out Of The Blue Really.

BUt Thanks For The Comments.

Alright, Alright lets not hate now ^. Im sure everybody has had there car looking like that at one point or another! And as far as VEETAAAK goes, I got some sauce that you cant handle. M4nfred knows all about the sauce, LOL!!!

k lemme redo the story....lol first off we were at wendys and i looked over a saw somthing and when i went to take pics of my car alex followed. second that DA is clean as fuck the hood is the only thing but i <3 that car lol third...raw pics like i said that night i dont mean it in a bad way but i only give you advice to make u better and open your mind to other shots but w/e shots came out bad ass keep it up alex

P.S. post up the pics me and nelson took i wanna see my car lol

That spot has awesome potential. Ive been there a bunch of times. Its on Miami Gardens drive and 75 pl?

I love the DA by the way. Resprayed it should look really nice. Nice pixs aswell. :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom