Eriel001-1.jpg

Eriel002-1.jpg

Eriel003-1.jpg

Eriel004.jpg

Eriel005.jpg

Eriel006.jpg

Comments/Criticism Is Appreciated.

Thanks. :bigthumbu

^Yeah, sorry alex. I just noticed that I didn't edit the picture correctly. My bad. I feel like shit. :(

Actually it's not the Eriel part. Right above the part of the Fit facing the front (the tower emerging from up top) I didn't erase the shadows correctly because I was rushing and, sorry guy, but your monitor sucks.....The Eriel part looks fine.

I'm sorry but night shooting should be left to pro's. I know you'd like to go out and try but its extremely hard to pull of night shots and this is an example of why. There's really harsh lighting. The angles you shot the car at don't really do anything. You need to go extreme. The fit is suppose to be marketed as a small car so I'd get either low and make it look larger or get above it and make it look small like they say.

I personally think you had better composition from the integra shoot.

same car different camera and prospective
DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

this was probly 2 months ago im still a noob but w/e i'd love some feedback busa what u think?

Last edited:
Guy good stuff. Kill the headlights though. Make sure you move any trash thats gonna be in the shot. Just distracting. If you forget and its small you can clone it out in ps. If you could possibly hid the dumpster in #5 that would be a great shot too.

I really like the compostion on #2,#5, #7

thanks for the advice man and that was one of my first shoots but w/e ive learned and well gotten a lil better but u always know u can never be perfect you just gotta keep playing with the cam ive learned alot so hey what camera u using bro

For a first shoot you've made alot of the beginners mistakes, but you know what to do and what not to do and just make sure its right in your viewfinder before taking the pic to make post process easier.

Another thing that you haven't started to do was the crazy angles. Thank you for saving my neck.

but yea thats typical with any beginner you just have to work on it basically like im gonna post some of my new shots in a bit tell me what u think

Back
Top Bottom