Friday Nite @ DD

nfs_emo_fag said:
word.im going, i think im going to go pollish my bodykit so everyone can see how jdm i am.

i think the last time i saw u there i when everyone went to the golf course to drift and 3 people crashed i was almost 1 of them LOL :bigthumbu

PlatanoDrifter said:
i think the last time i saw u there i when everyone went to the golf course to drift and 3 people crashed i was almost 1 of them LOL :bigthumbu
yea, he is bad luck..didnt you see his debut video???

im down for tonight.

Iv gone out to the golffcoarse with you guys before. This was a bunch of months ago, mayb a year? I know a BMW was with us and a dude that did powder coating and he was in his truck, just watching. I was drifting in my conquest.

i was sittin on the side line watchin in my white s14 i didnt want anything to happen to it LOL and for good reason there were 2 casualties LOL

PlatanoDrifter said:
i was sittin on the side line watchin in my white s14 i didnt want anything to happen to it LOL and for good reason there were 2 casualties LOL

lame.....where there are casualties you need to step up and show them how to do it right.

lol... Man plz dont ever get banned. I love watching your "motivational" remarks towards others. Although sometimes its annoying, u always make up for it in the end with something funny. :laugh:

MODS: sorry for pulling up an old thread....

but anyone up for a resurrection attempt???

im free tonight if anyone wants to do the old el-meeto...

or maybe plan for next friday?

any thoughts?

it looks like its raining down that way...not sure.

any of the rest of you honkeys down for tonight or possibly next friday?

i seriously think this spot should be resurrected, it was a good spot and cops didnt bother us yea a few ricers stopped by every once in a while but so what it, i noticed a good percentage of the people that use to go here now go to sunnoco to watch racers, i liked it better when it was a big group of friend just chilling telling stories and occasionally go out a drift a few spots, what happened to the good ole days???

Back
Top Bottom