free lessons

HellaCaliJosh

is hungry
Driver
i will find locations and give free lessons to anybody in the naples area. not a full class but way to help you initiate oversteer. i am not trying to act like a badasss know it all. i just know that i have helped a few members out on simple things that make their driving alot easier.

please have an lsd, coilovers and rt615's first...j/k

ps. locations may be illegal

you all know hes really giving lessons on how to make a cueball disappear right............. the 615s are just a bonus for the ride home

i will help anybody damn it i want more people to know what the hell is going on so there is more of us. or something i have been drinking...sorry

can you help me, i slide the osw oval in the top of third, but when i shifted to 4th i couldnt help just nicking the wall with my rear bumper. What did i do wrong?

dsc09022.jpg

is it because i dont have azenis?

O another problem i have is all this smoke coming from the rear of my car? Is this because i have an LSD?

dsc07966.jpg

seems that phil (one80essex) has this same problem. But maybe its because his is welded?

Picture%20610.jpg

please let me know what i should do.

ienjoydrifting said:
can you help me, i slide the osw oval in the top of third, but when i shifted to 4th i couldnt help just nicking the wall with my rear bumper. What did i do wrong?

dsc09022.jpg

is it because i dont have azenis?

O another problem i have is all this smoke coming from the rear of my car? Is this because i have an LSD?

dsc07966.jpg

seems that phil (one80essex) has this same problem. But maybe its because his is welded?

Picture%20610.jpg

please let me know what i should do.

Change your team name to something not gay and give me $1500.00...all your problems will be solved.

okay first you were out of control and no you don't need azenis but that was a joke in my post anyway and the lsd does help but it makes it hard to concentrate or driving you might not see smoke but you will see something.

wow he took me serious about the wall tap. I do that for fun!

jk- i dont want to sound ****y i was just joking around with you!

just remember, you can lead a n00b to water, but you can't make a n00b drink.

you can train a n00b, but then they'll just be a trained n00b.

:sigh:

hey i have an auto 240 and im gettin the trany conversion but i want 2 learn how 2 go sideways in an automatic in the meanwhile.

Back
Top Bottom