Free Beer To Anyone That Can Get My Car To Start

Mannie111

I'm frustrated to the point that i'm willing to buy ANYONE that can get my damn KA to turn on a 24 pack of their choice!!

Don't know what the damn problem is. it's getting spark out of the coil pack i checked that already. Tried cranking while the fuel rail was half way out and saw one of the injectors shooting fuel. It's a good motor too just replaced the head gasket. I'm stumped! I'm not a retard but i don't know KA's like the back of my hand to be able to stare at it and find a problem. I needa get my damn car running to get up to orlando by 4pm tomorrow.

Anyone willing to come by and solve what seems to be a not so complicated problem? I live in miramar/pines right off of 75.

754 423 2886 call txt me if you're willing to help. car's in a brightly lit garage too so no worries about working in the dark.

Last edited:
timing chain and compression are okay. i had a mechanic change my hg (i did it with him) and he's never let me down. i never pieced the turbo kit back together on it sold some of the parts and now im just trying to get it to run stock. got stock headers/exhaust. headers are on. exhaust isn't on yet but it should start up open headers.

just got new spark plug wires last night and 2 new spark plugs also.
really don't know what it could be. i'm thinking the injectors i got from someone here on the threads are bad since that's the last thing i remember changing since i last turned it on....

all i can say is that was not the safest or smartest way to tell if you are getting fuel. did you check the resistance in all the injectors to see if they are good. and are you sure the ignition timing and/or cam timing arent way out of wack. are you sure everything is plugged up right. oh and just because you mechanic has never let you down on other things doesnt mean he knew wat the hell he was doing.

horror nights!! nikka and then wet and wild and drink till my face falls off and punch mikey in the face

dizzy in right?

yea the dizzy is in. not completely sure if i put it in right (timing retarded or advanced?) but i tried my best to remember how it was lined up last time it was in. i can take some pics if necessary...

all i can say is that was not the safest or smartest way to tell if you are getting fuel. did you check the resistance in all the injectors to see if they are good. and are you sure the ignition timing and/or cam timing arent way out of wack. are you sure everything is plugged up right. oh and just because you mechanic has never let you down on other things doesnt mean he knew wat the hell he was doing.

yea well he's done plenty of reputable work on plenty of my friends' 240s. Really good guy and the motor DID run once he was done w/ the HG replacement and all. I had SR injectors in there but traded them back for stock due to the fact that i had no moneys for tuning... how exactly do i check the resistance? and yea the fuel lines are on correctly. Cams are in good. Not exactly sure how to check for ignition timing...

i will do et for beer but im too lazy this week im going on vacation

ganja:bigthumbu?

where u going^

And op did u put the fuel lines on correctly?

fuel lines are in correctly...

It actually sounds like it's TRYING to turn on. i kinda hear the loudness of open headers for a split second when i crank it sometimes.

unplug the injectors set you dmm to ohms, touch the two pins and it should read low 11's if i can remember right

it ran with the old sr injectors but not with stocks. somewhere in the process of doing what you recently you messed something up. go back over everything you recent did and make sure things are good. also u sure you didn't plug the new plug wires in the wrong spot

Back
Top Bottom