FrankenSlide 2012 - Oct 27th - Team Tandem Comp

SteveO

Driver
We present our most prestigious event in the history of CFRC Drifting, and this year we plan on making it the RADDESTTTT FrankenSlide yet. With our first ever Team Tandem Competition to where teams of 2 drivers will compete to impress the judges with their tandem skills. Gates open at 7pm, driving starts at 8pm, and the amazingness will end at 1am.

427808_467491933295445_1095683712_n.jpg

NOS Energy Drink Drift Park
10698 Cosmonaut Blvd
Orlando, FL

$40 to drive
$12 to be amazed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• 20October12.jpg
    20October12.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure you must have a cage to do any tandem at cfrc. If you don't have a partner, find one when you get there? I'm sure there will be other people without partners, and there will be more drifting/tandem besides the comp. so its going to be a blast either way

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: of course im oing last year was awsome!!! hhahaha. any butt naked hoes? this year... @ lowe u and dan driving?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: of course im oing last year was awsome!!! hhahaha. any butt naked hoes? this year... @ lowe u and dan driving?

Why would you even ask that??

Hey, I'm just wondering of a big drift event with a lot of people and good drivers is gonna be any good. I love drifting and tons of people, just don't know of its gonna be good.

Back
Top Bottom