Four Lokos

Morgan <3 ahaha
Thats for the nights when we have some extra cheese

Yea i heard about the heart thing, but I think it depends on how much you drink it too, you cant expect to drink this stuff a lot and something bad not happen to you. Its when you start abusing stuff when shit goes wrong. (i could be completely wrong thou)

Also if they do get ban'd four lokos isnt the only one getting ban'd theres a bunch of other drinks similar that there gonna take away also. its just this one is the most popular at the moment.

FAL idk how you are getting three or four nights out of your vodka if lokos are an option it's not like you are looking for a relaxed night of a couple drinks with friends.

Tastes terrible. Like wine and monster or amp. And I also hear it gives massive head aches/stomach pains.

Beer/jameson/captain and coke for me. Fruity drinks are for the ladies

lol to the video^^^ ive yet to see a black person drink a four locko
u must live in a nicer neighborhood - all the folks @ the chillin at the corner store in front of my job hug one of those all day

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

u show me bad hoez like that and ill drink the fuck outta some four lokos

Last edited:
four lokos ftmfw, cheap, does the trick, put watermelon in a cup with some ice and tastes just like juice. Its a fucking wrap.

u must live in a nicer neighborhood - all the folks @ the chillin at the corner store in front of my job hug one of those all day

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

u show me bad hoez like that and ill drink the fuck outta some four lokos

lol, i live near ely high in pompano beach.... i got bso fly over my house every week(no lie)

i must smooshhh
images
when i have lookoo powwaa

Back
Top Bottom